Me? AGAIN?! Why?!

After that day we went together to the amusement park, Aizawa was happy lazying around with the huge cat plushy I got him. From time to time I could find him sitting on the ground with it in between his leg a coffe in his arm and snoozing off on it's head. It was huge and fluffy after all. The perfect cushion too.

I still gave my best to change Toga's behaviour and she did change quite a lot after she got adopted by Midnight. I could tell that she finally got the life she always wanted wich was good. She deserved it and more importanly that meant that the LOV were one member down. 

Bakugo: GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING DEKU!!!!

If life could only be as perfect for me too as for them. I was currently running away from Bakugo because you see my cat had to attack him and I was talking about Lust who did that. Tofay I found her white fur in my back and well she was already with me so I had her around my shoulder. For some reason Bakugo came into the neighboor classroom and started screaming at me. Still don't understand why. After that my cat leaped at him and nearly clawed his eyes out. He on the other hand threw her into the air and that was when I suddenly realize her quirk as sharp wind slashes came down at him. I felt the gust of air and I saw her claws out and making motion in the air. Next thing I know Bakugo was thrown backwards and bleeding......

So why was I running now?

It was because Bakugo used his quirk on Lust which ended badly and I had to catch her and jump out of an open window. I am so lucky that Lust used the air slashed below us so I could land safely and that Pomeranain started going after me....

I didn't felt like fighting and making my dad some more headache so I just ran.... tho if I had known I would end up here, I would have beat his ass.

AS IF!

Do you relly think I would just come back for you to freaking beat me up again!

I could also beat you up, you know for a change....

BUT poor Dadzawa who has to clean up my mess afterwards....

I can't even call you Kacchan nor Dadelion nor Pomeranian anymore!

These names are way too cute for you!

Freaking ticking time bomb!

Why can't you get tired of chasing me!

Come on just let me be!

Bakugo: DEKU! YOU DAMN BASTARD STOP RIGHT THERE! IF I FUCKING GET YOU IN MY HAND YOU WILL WISH FOR A FUCKING TOMORROW!

Me: YOU NEED TO CATCH ME FIRST FOR THAT!

Bakugo: YOU ARE DONE FOR DEKU!

I could hear some more explotions behind me and knew that he just used his quirk to be faster. Too bad for him that I just dodged into the next alley and booked it. He still proceeded to chase me thought the city. No one did anything besides watching us.

DO THEY THINK THIS IS FREAKING FUN!

I AM RUNNING FOR MY FREAKING LIFE!

Why can't anyone see that!

I was way to focused on getting away that I didn't really pay much attention to my surroundings. However I knew just by looking at the buildings now that I was kinda in the dark and abandoned part of the city.

If I only...

I doubt he wouldn't see me run into a building...

I need a distraction!