Worst timing!

As I was now laying on the ground looking up to the person, I came to regret running away from Bakugo.

I knew I should have punched the Dandelion and take the attention or suspension!

This is the worst timing ever!

Why here!

WHY NO?!

I don't  want to see you!

This wasn't the best timing for sure and after what I just saw this was definitely a bad sign. If she could find me this easy then that meant that she had her eyes on me for a while now. This was worse than just bad. I was in the middle of no where with a cat and nothing more.

Lust: HISSSS

Mom: Long time no see, Bastard.

It was as if my body stopped working as I was frozen stiff for a good minute looking the woman in the eyes. She was one of my worst nightmares for what she did to me. I knew stuff she didn't and I didn't wanted to find out what she had planned on doing with me once she had me in her hands again. 

Me: ... no....

Without thinking twice, the moment she reached out to grab me, I turned around and dashed away. This was no time to think or even be careful and hiding my skills. I had to get away and that asap if I didn't wanted to end up dead.

Mom: Running is no use!

Shit!

How did she know!

Did I leave something behind?

Was she eying me out the whole time?

SHIT!

SHIT!

SHIT!

There was no escape. I was running back the direction I came from and I knew that the LOV hideout was there so it was either them or my mom and both options didn't sound too aluring to me. Thankfully Lust was running after me and also covered my back as I was running into the first abandoned building and once again bump into a person.

???: Watch out!

Wait that voice....

DABI!

Does that mean they already got him?

Or is this such a coincidence?

No this can't be a coincidence. 

SHIT!

I looked up at Dabi and then behind me. Lust was definitelly hissing at Dabi and watching him carefully but I could see that the cats ear was twitching back and forth. My mom might have stood there but that didn't mean that she was giving up on me that easily.

As I looked behind me, I felt someone grabbing me and pulling me up again before sashing somewhere to hide.

Dabi: SH!

Me: ....

My heart was racing as he was having his hand on my mouth making sure I wouldn't scream or do anything. Lust on the other hand already was on attacking him before I signed her to stop. Thankfully the cat did what I said and stopped the attack before anything happened. After that she immediately went around my legs and waited. 

What was only a couple of minutes felt like hours. This was literally one of the worst situations I could get myself into. 

Then all of the sudden, I could hear footsteps coming our way and Dabi pulled me closer to him.

Inko: MUT COME OUT! I KNOW YOU ARE THERE!

No..NO...NO!

She can't finde me!

Or this will be the end!

I can't get back!

I just can't !

I can't stand the pain they will put me in just to break me!

This time be even worse since I defied her and ... and...

I can't let them know what I know!

Dabi (whispering): Calm down kid.....

Easy for you to say!

What Endeavor did to you is nothing compared to what I went through!!!

I don't want too...I can't go through the same thing again!

It would make everything over!

I can't let my second chance on saving the heroes and UA pass by this easily!

I CAN'T!

I can't lose zawa and the others!

I don't want to be a nomu and I don't want to end up as a villain again!

I have to prevent this!

I have to!

Shigaraki: TSK! Why you called us here?

Inko: Find my stupid son of a bastard.

Shigaraki: That useless NPC?

Inko: Yes now go find him. 

I prayed with all my might that they wouldn't find me and it was only after the footsteps disappeared that we got out of the hiding place and Dabi let me go. 

Me: Than-Than-Thank you!

Dabi: Your mother?

Me: Yeah.

Dabi: You have a place to stay?

Me: Yeah... 

Dabi: Your eyes...

Me: They change colour didn't they?

Dabi: Yes. That your quirk?

Me: Yup.

Dabi: Fucking quirkists.

Well he wasn't wrong on that. My mother always hated me for having a weak quirk and that was why she uses me soo easily without any regret. However she always treated Shigaraki as her own child even though we all knew that he was a Shimura and not a Shigaraki.

As we went out off the building again it was already midnight and the funniest thing was that we walked down this road together before Stain just landed in front of us.

Stain: You are late.

Me: I-I-I

I was still stumbeling as I was freaking out knowing where I was and what happened to me. Thankfully when he saw my eyes and how Lust was trying to lean and nudge herself against my leg, he knew that something was wrong.

Stain: You Skin Problem! What did you do to him.

Dabi: Nothing.

Stain: Kiddo, calm down. Take a deep breath and try again.

Dabi: You know the kid?

Stain: He is my student.

Dabi: Your-? You took up a student?

Stain: Yes.

Me: *inhale* *exhale* I met my mom and she wants me more than dead.

Stain: I take it you saved him?

Dabi: Yes.

Stain: Keep watch on my kid, will ya.

Dabi: Ay.

That was all Stain said before ruffeling my head and then going on his way again. I knew from how he landed that hes was looking for me since we were supposed to meet up for training but well I didn't expect this to happen at all. Now that I was alone with Dabi, I started thinking. I still could remember the days when we all were together as LOV members and it wasn't the best days but I do remember that he always treated me like a brother carrying for me and Toga.