For a better furture!

The next time I woke up, it was already in the middle of the night and I could feel something soft close to my face. Thanks to the open curtains I could see that it was Lucifer. This cat was one of the best cats after all. He immediately woke up the moment I started moving for a bit and so I looked the cat into its eyes. 

After that I took him in my hands and put him around my neck. I knew I was in UA and I had to get out of here if I wanted to do what I had to do.

Me (whispering): Help me out buddy.

Lucifer: mew!

He immediately turned me invicible and I used my stealthiness to my advantage and did my best as to not wake Aizawa up at all. It was now or never and I knew they would raid the villain lair soon. However I feared by then too much time passed and so I made my way out of UA while being as stealthy as I could.

Thankfully since I was invisible this was easier done then what I thought and so I went back to Aizawa's house which still had this huge gapping whole where my room was. This definitelly an attacked aimed at me and not anyone else.

Me: Let's get the others.

Lucifer: MEW!! MEW!!! MREWWW!!!! MEW!!!! MREW! MREW! MEW!!

Lucifer started to mew very loudly and as if he was calling the other 7 sins of cats they all came by command and sat in a line in front of me. They looked ready to fight and I knew they wanted to pay whoever destroyed their home back.

However before I could go and pay AfO and my mom a visit I had to get my own stuff first. 

Stain: Not so fast kid.

The moment I heard the voice I immediately turned around and saw Stain walking towards me.

Me: Let me guess... you had an eye on me ever after what happened.

Stain: Correct kiddo.

Me: You know what I wanna do so why stop me?

Stain: You are not planning to go like this, are you?

Me: ....

Stain: Here. Change into this!

 Change into this!

Me: Thanks... do I wanna know why this is fitting me?

Stain: I had this prepraed for this day. I knew you would go after them and you can't  dressed up as your hero father knock off vigilante.

Me: True that but the streets got a lot more quiet thanks to that.

Stain: They are because villains are scared of you.

Me: HAHAHA.

Stain: Now where are we going to?

I quickly changed into the clothes he gave not even carying that I just changed in front of him. Nothing matter anymore and this man already saw me nacked more than once because he was the one who was always dressing up my wounds and everything.