Guess What?! New vigilante outfit time!

A/N: sorry for the delayed update of this, I didn't feel good yesterday and didn't manage to write it so here it is.

Aizawa: Kid?

Me: *cough* I am good *cough*

Aizawa: Sure doesn't sound like that.

Me: *cough* I am really *cough* fine.

More like not but hey!

It's not me who wants to get back to school and see Kacchan.

That damn angry Dandelion for sure is up to no good.

Can I just bring Wrath with me or something?

Please?

I am sure that ice quirk is gonna come handy!

Aizawa: As I was about to say, Nezu made sure to clean the school up a bit.

Me: Define the definition of clean.

Aizawa: He made sure no one is going to say anything about a waek quirk or quirkless kids every again.

Damn!

What did the rat do?

I wonder if I asked if he would tell me?

Meh Probably not.

Well better get prepared then for the worst.

Me: Ahm okay.

Aizawa: Anyways I got everything ready and you will need to start to attend school next week again. 

Puhhh!

And here I thought I was going to school today!

Wait didn't he say something about Mic coming over earlier?

Huh... Must have slipped my mind.

Anyways, I better get out of this house and do some training!

I need to get back in from after all!

All of the sudden the door bell rang and Aizawa went to greet our guest. I didn't had to know who it was since he already said that he had to go to UA so this only left Mic to be here but I couldn't know that he wasn't alone at all. How should I have guessed that in fact? 

The moment the 2 guys came in walking behind Aizwa, I swear I could have chocked again. Not only was Mic there but Tensei too. It was Iida's older brother and a pro-hero too. I knew they were all good friends and everything but this was pretty surprising even for me. Now the question still reminded. How was I now to get out of this house without anyone noticing?

Mic: Is that the little listener you adopted Sho?

Aizawa: *sigh* yes.

Me: Izuku, nice to meet ya.

I gave him a bright smile since I knew that these people were good people. A bit stupid at a time but still good people. Now if only Tensei knew what Tenya would do in the future, he would have a heart attack for sure. I mean his brother will go out for Revenge! Well that was what I knew before I was killed. Besides that I seriously had to stop Stain from trying to kill this guy. The only way to do that was too meet him.

I wonder where Stain is in this moment?

Maybe I can meet him and make him go against Endeavor?

That would be good!

This way I could stop Dabi from getting into the LOV and could stop him from going against Tensei as well as stop Shoto's abuse.