Stuck at UA... The story of my life!

Right after I got a quick nap at UA and all the people didn't want to leave me alone, I ended up in the infirmary with RG, Nezu and all the rest of the heroes and friends from the sleep over party. Well guess what? This was definitelly the time to tell them what was going on especially if they dared to send something like this after me. It was now only a question of time till they would be ready to infiltrate UA and burn the whole hero society down. I just couldn't have that.

I worked soo hard for everything and yes I might be young in age in this body but truth to be told, I was actually like 17 or 18 because I died with 17 ish years. Kay it was 16 but close to 17 still I died with this then woke up in my own 10 year old child body. So yes I was more mature than they thought I was hence I was more capable of doing stuff then others.

Me: Mhmmmm......

RG: Dearie, can you tell me if you feel any pain?

Me: No.... I feel nothing....

RG: Good that means the meds are working.

Aizawa: Kitten, what was that?

Me: ... the thing I told you about... a nomu.

Aizawa: *Sigh* 

Nezu: It seems as if you have some information about that creature?

Me: Yes.... and it is a long story.

Toga: Ohh we all have time, right?

Touya: You told me you would come clear too.

Me: Yes... looks like now is the best timing.

Just like that I started telling them everything I knew and what happened to me. They seemed shocked but what shocked me more was Toga and Touya's reaction. They both teared up and jumped hugged me who was laying in bed well more like half sitting up. Still they went clinging on me and thanking me all over and over.

Nezu: This is quite concerning.

Me: You think?

Nezu: However it is mores surprising that you actually managed to hide something this big from me.

Me: If you knew what I know then you would be surprised.

Aizawa: There is something else to know about?

Me: Well....

Nezu: Does this have soemthing to do with the rumors about Stain's prodegee?

Me: Yes.

Nezu: Now it makes sense. You are quite hard to find out.

Me: I take that as a compliment.

Aizawa: Kitten! You are what?

Me: Stain is kinda my sensei when it comes to combat training.

Aizawa: What about me?

Me: Your technique are great but you can even out the playingfield with your quirk which I can't. Stain on the other hand has a unique speed which has nothing to do with his quirk. So well in my past life I learned from him and in this life it was a huge coincidenc and he just took a liking to me.

Touya: So it was him who saved you.

Toga: I thought I saw him too but then I thought I was halucinating cause that couldn't be the case at all. 

Aizawa: *Sigh* Why does this not surprise me.

Mic: But what do we do now?

Midnight: Zashi has a point. If what Izu here says is true then they could easily take down our society as we know it.

Nezu: That is very concerining but I believe we still are in the advantage here.

Midnight: How come?

Nezu: Izuku here knows all the details and we can prepare ourselves for this attack. 

Toga: Why not fight back?

Midnight: Honey, we don't fight back only if we have too.

Toga: But they attacked Izu-chan! Blood for the Blood god after all.

Midnight: Honey, what did I tell you about blood?

Toga: That I am only allowed to paint someone if they dare and hurt me.

Midnight: Mhm. 

Toga: I still don't get it tho! They hurt Izu! They wanted to kill him.

Touya: Yeah I am with her. Let's fucking burn these bitches.

Mic: Nope. Not gonna burn anything.

Me: Dabi stop it. You want to get back to your family right? Then you should start acting like a civilian or a hero not a villain anymore.

Touya: .... *Sigh* Your heart is too big.

Toga: Agree.

Aizawa: Tell us where their base is and we will get them.

I did what my dad asked and told him the exact location of the LOV however what he didn't know was that my mom and AfO were not at that location. I still had my own vandeta against them since they wanted me dead and for what they did in my past life. They had to be stopped by any means and I valued my new family more than my reputation.

I still know that I killed soo many innocent lives and if I were to kill two more that wouldn't matter at all anymore. They just have to pay back for endangering my family as well as experimenting on me for all the years that I experienced. You can can quite say that I had my own personal grudge wich never went away. I couldn't just forgive them after all. 

Aizawa: Kitte, don't worry. We'll get them.

Rg: Nothing can happen to you here. So I suggest you get some more rest. Your leg was hurt more than just a bit.

Me: Mhm. I understand.

I felt very tired and they all could tell that. I was sure that I must have looked this way too since they all told me to rest before they one by one went out of the room until I was left with my father alone.

Aizawa: I know you by now and I know what you thinking. Don't fucking do it.

Me: Do what?

Aizawa: You want to go and get them yourself.

Me: .... never said that.

Aizawa: But you were thinking that.

Me: Not gonna deny that.

Aizawa: Don't kid. I don't wanna lose a precious son because of them.

Me: And I don't wanna lose a father! 

Aizawa: You won't. I promise I'll get back.

Me: .....

I could only grit my teeth just by thinking about what could all go wrong when they get to the LOV base. I knew these monsters of Nomus there wasn't a good way to get rid of one and I saw Aizawa getting hurt at the USJ building in my previous life. If it were not for me back then he would have died. How could I forget that sight. There was no way I would.

Aizawa: Promise me you will sit still.

Me: ...

Aizawa: Izuku please promise me you won't do something stupid.

Me: I promise.

Aizawa: Good. Now sleep child. You need the energy.

Me: Mhm....

How can you expect me to sit still with them out?

How can you expect me to do nothing when I saw how you guys struggeled with a normal nomu?

I can't!

I am sorry!

I just can't!

Tho I will promise to get back alive!

I don't plan on dying after all.

Just like that I went to get some more sleep since I had to be on my best side when I was about to face them anyways.