Danger! Chimera alert! Danger! Abort misson! Repeat ABORT MISSION!

Well you know what?

I love sweets!

I never got them before.

I mean I did from time to time but they are soo good and I was never able to afford slacking off getting something sweet.

I still remember when my mother used to beat me up everytime she saw that I had chocolate with me. Her reason was that I would get fat and then she told me I wouldn't be as useful anymore. Only later I found out that if she wanted to turn me into a numo it would be best if my sugar level was extremely low and I don't have a sweet tooth as only then I would turn out more aggressive. That is what the doctor told me when I asked about them and giving some input on which quirk would be best to combine. This was also the reason why I knew a great deal about Nomus to begin with.

This really is soo good!

I think I'll be addicted to it!

I wo der if I can get some cake!

I never had cake before.

But I did had some candy.

That was the easiest to sneak in amd hide but chocolate is on a whole other level!

I love this shit!

I wonder wha-

The moment I sipped on the hot chocolate an idea popped up in my mind. A dangerous one. I didn't like it one bit but it wasn't that far fetched of an idea too.

Is this maybe just a trap?

Is he stalling for something?

Did he call Nezu over?

Did he find out?

He said a fairy would come which is definitely RG who else would do that!

Besides UA teacher and colleges.

I looked Aizawa while still sipping on my chocolate and enjoy it. Each sip was soo good and I was enjoyed it soo much too. However I could see a smile on his face. That smile made me freeze up for a bit.

Lust: Mrew?

Me: Nope! All mine! Hihi

Thankfully Lust came over to me while I was still laying on the ground and started purring as well as leaning against me, coming closer to my face. Her mew sounded more lustful but I guess her name was well deserved because she definitely tried to seduce me to give it to her.

Aizawa: Leave him be.

Lucifer: Hisss!

Lust: Mew!

Lucifer: Hisss! Mrew!

Lust: ... mew....

Huh... Why is Lucifer this talkative and angry?

No need to pounce over my shouldet and get Lust down submissive.

Well I am thankful a bit cause now I don't have to get her to stop.

Tho her fur is sooo fluffy and soft.

Still my hot chocolate!

It's not even good for her.

But I did enjoy her purring and her nuzzling.

Tho what a tactical move.... i am sure this is how she gets everything from Aizawa.

A snicker escaped my mouth as I was imagining Aizawa with Lust together. He was definitely enjoing this whole situation. He loved cats and I knew that much. Tho this was different. Somewhat this felt like a family. I could only wish for the time to not pass forever! This felt really nice.