Back to school...

It wasn't for long that I had to go back to school again and this was how Aizawa was currently driving me to Aldera high. We also made sure that no cat would follow me this time into the car. Well there was none in the car and I didn't had one in my arms too. I was kinda sad because of that but oh well, couldn't have a cat follow me everywhere.

Aizawa: Tell me if something happens. You have my number saved right?

Me: Yup.

Aizawa: Got Nezu's number saved?

Me: Yup.

Aizawa: Tsukauchi?

Me: Yes and even RG's. So don't worry about it.

Aizawa: How can I not worry about you? You are my son Izu.

Me (whispering): Sure is nice having someone to care for ya....

Aizawa: You deserve it kid.

Me: Thanks.

Not for long and we arrived before Aldera Junior High and I got out of the car. Aizawa was watching me go through the gate before he himself started driving away but the moment the car was gone Kacchan came to me and immediately threw me to the ground.

Now Now.

There was absolutelly no need to use my fist to break his nose. 

I would only make Aizawa worried which I seriously didn't wanted and this was how I landed on the ground. He then grabbed my bag and threw it away but all of the sudden you could hear a cat mew from my bag which shouldn't have been there. Once glance and I saw Sloth getting out of the open bag.

SLOTH?!

What the?!

You are not supposed to be here!

Why are you here!

How did you get in the bag?!

Shish.... what do I do now?

My school doesn't allow me pets and Bakugo will definitelly start using the cat against me... he wouldn't woud he?!

I immediately stood up and went to the cat shielding it from anyone but it was already too late people saw the cat and it was his minions who came over to me.

Minion 1: Look he has a damn cat with him.

Minion 3: Must be as useless as him.

Minion 2: Just get lost already deku! You are a waste of space.

Kicks, claws and punches started flying at me before long and thankfully I was shileding Sloth from any harm that could befall him.

Me: Sloth.... arg.....stay still...

The cat however didn't liked me holding him and protect him form the punches. He had other plans as he bit me for a bit and escaped my grasp. 

Me: Sloth no!

However I was worried for nothing. First off Bakugo didn't attack me with a cat which I was thankfull and second of all they all started screaming on the ground looking at me or more like Sloth in terror. 

No way....

This cat has a quirk too!

Does every cat has a quirk or something?

I mean I am thankfull but he will get himself in porblem.

Me: Sloth stop it!

Bakugo: TSK! Brings a fucking cat with him because he hasn't a quirk! How pathetic.

Me: Don't touch him!

I went ahead ignoring all the pain and grabbed Sloth in my arms shielding the cats head away from everyone.

Bakugo: You are truly fucking useless.

Me: Shut up Dandelion. You know what is pathetic?! You acting so high and mighty.

I went to my bag and put Sloth back in. He however faught me for a bit but then saw his bite mark and licked the wound.

Me: It's okay. Just stay there.

Sloth: MEW!

Me: Please.

Sloth: mew...

Me: Thank you.

Now that sloth was save, I turned around and went directly to Bakugo and look him in the eyes. It was the first time ever I did this but it was about time that I did this. Without any hesitation, I punched him in his face breaking his nose. You can clearly hear the breaking sound. Bakugo also stumbled backwards but I used that one and swooped him off the ground completly.

Me: I don't care how much you bully me but touch Sloth or my stuff and you are a dead Dandelion.

Bakugo: You lost it! 

Me: No. I never felt this alive before! Now you wanna say something else?

Bakugo: FUCK OFF!

He used his quirk but the moment I saw the signs of his quirk I took some steps behind making all his attacks go to waste. Naturally he didn't liked that and so stood up and started charging at me but you know. I thought Nomus I knew how to fight. I was trianed by Stain and used to go to UA in my past live. I knew how to fight better than anyone else. I had soo many years of experience that my body knew what to do. It was in my mind and my body followed. I may not have the strength or same speed but I will regain them. 

I dodged his second attack, and just grabbed his arm and send him flying straight down face first to the ground even dislocating his sholder while I was holding his hands and having my foot on his back.

Me: All bark but no bite.

???: MIDORIYA GET OFF HIM!

Opp I knew this voice all to well. It was the teacher and the moment she was coming closer Sloth jumped in between us. I knew that the cat wanted to protect me like the other ones but this was seriously not the time for it. 

Teacher: AAAAAHHHH! GO AWAY GO AWAY!

He definitelly used his quirk once again on the teacher as the teacher went down shivering and holding her hands over her eyes trying to hide from something that wasn't there. I took that moment to grab Sloth and my bag and run out of school. This was really annoying. They would for sure call Aizawa for this. 

But I didn't care at all.

I didn't care if he would get a call or that I was injured. 

Bakugo deserved that punch and no one could change my mind.

This was how I ran straight out of school to an abandoned part of the city which I knew that Stain and I would train together in the past. 

Was I thinking when I ran off?

Nope not at all.

My feet just dragged me here because I liked this place out of every place the most.

It reminded me of the good training sessions and to be honest UA and Stains training sessions were the best.

A/N: Sloth quirk: Eyes of terror.

- when he uses his quirk people who looked him in the eyes are captured in a daydream filled with their most nightmares.

- people start halucinating and can feel pain that is inflicted by the nightmare however no visible wound will be created.