Fluff!

These cats coud be the death of me. They were soo cute! And this scene was hilarious too!

Aizawaw: They seem to like you... never did this demon let anyone near himself... you're the first one.

Me: ...

Aizawa: Anywas...

I now had this beautiful black cat in my lap and started petting it. It's fur was soo fluffy and it also immediately started purring. The chubby cat tried to jump up to the couch but failed as it fell down backwards and just stayed there on the ground. Then the white cat was actually already on the leaning of the couch and came towards my shoulders snuggling against me. In short, for me these cats didn't looked dangerous at all but apparently from what I just witnessed they have a different ways to deal with Aizawa. I mean I knew from my past life that he had some cats but not 8.

Aizawa: The black demon that is purring is Lucifer. The white one Lust and the chubby bitch here is Gluttony.

Me: Why not Cupcake or good names?

Aizawa: You will find out soon enough.

Me: Mh....

Aizawa: The orange cat is Greed.

The moment he said that the same cat he just mentioned pounced at him and then jumped over to the couch and sat right next to me. It seemed very proud to have occupied the seat right next to me.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Pride is the brown muscular one right there.

Pride: Mrew!

That cat looked very cute and fluffy. Like the rest of them this one also came to me. I felt kinda weird having all these cats around me but they were all soo cute.

Aizawa: The brown stripes is Envy and the gray striped one is Wrath. Out of them all Wrath is very complicated to handle. Don't make him angry kid.

Me: But he seems cute.

Aizawa: *Sigh* I warned you. Now then you see the sleepy cat? That spotted lazy cat right next to you is Sloth. All of them are male besides Lust and Gluttony.

Me: Hewo everyone.

Cats: Mew!

Aizawa: Did they just reply to you?

Me: Mh!

Aizawa: *Sigh* How?

Is this such a mind-blowining thing?

Why are you even overreacting this much!

They are just cute cats!

He stood up and took the first aid kit away. As he did ao I tried to stand up from the couch but let's just say Lucifer didn't wanted me to stand up... Or any of these cats. They all immediately tackled me with a hug and it was literally a hug. Lucifer was the first one to hug me standing up on his back legs and demanding one. After that it was Lust and before any of them could demand more it was Lucifer hissing at them that made them all lay low and just be around me.

Okay...

I don't have anything against hugs!

I mean look at you!

You are soo cute and soo fluffy!

I love petting you!

It is really nice having a cat...

I wonder for how long I will stay here...

Just by how he acted I doubt he will bring me back to the hell hole I just escaped thank to him.