I'm not stupid... UPS!

Nezu: Do you like staying here?

Me: Soo many cats! Soo cute! Cat heaven!

Nezu: What about your home?

Me: What about it?

I tried playing dumb and also hiding my true intelligence so I thought it would be best to make me sound as ridiculous as I can and hope he wouldn't figure it out.

RG: So you like cats?

Me: Cute and fluffy.

The moment I said that I grabbed Lucifer from my shoulded and hugged him as if he was a plushy. Thankfully the cat let me do as I pleases but for some reason I could see Greed coming over wirh a huge Mew!

Greed: Mew! mrew! mew!

Me: Come Greed!

I opened my arm while holding Lucifer as to invite Greed over. The cat didn't needed another invite and immediately came to me and jumped into my arms basically. Now I had two cats to hug and both of them were really fluffy. They were basically very domesticated and nice to me but from the reaction that I got from RG, I could tell that they were not supposed to act that docile because she was looking at me with wide open eyes and an eye brow up. 

Nezu: That is even more intruiging. 

Me: Hm?

Nezu: Do you know who I am?

Me: A chimera.

Nezu: Hahaha besides that?

Me: No.

That was such an obvious lie too! How couldn't I know who that in front of me was? I mean how? I was an UA student in my past life. There was really no way, I wouldn't know the infamous and famous Nezu who had soo much power and a lot of blackmail material just for that reason? That was impossible.

Nezu: Do you know what a lie is?

Me: Telling something made up?

Nezu: Or denying the truth.

Me: Okay.

Nezu: You see, when someone lie they tend to look to the right or they pursue their lips. In your case I can tell by the tone of your voice. Can you keep up with me.

Me: Not really.

Nezu: That is another lie.

DANG!

I could fool the lie detectior that is walking around but not Nezu?!

I knew that rat was on another level but this is a bit much don't you think?

Just cut me some slack!

Please!

Me: ....

Nezu: Now I am sure you know that I can tell when you try and lie to me. Shall we start out talk now?

Me: ....

Nezu: I can see by the glittering in your eyes that you are not dumb. You are trying to calculate and assess the situation right now. However I would like to know why you are trying to downplay your intelligents.

Shit what do I do?

I am sure I can't fool him!

Still I have to try!

If he finds out it will be a lot harder to get out...

Why don't I admit a bit but not everything?