FUN PARK!

It's been a while now that Toga started living with Nemuri. They both come over a lot and I had to be even more careful to get outside the house cause Aizawa put some alarm sensors on the doors and windows. That man was really suspecting me of sneaking out. Welp not that I could actually blame him at all. He did caught me sneaking in with Toga after all. Well there was not really anything I could do about it.

Today me and Toga were at the amusement park with Nem. She and Mic insisted that we had to go to one at least once. So here we were. 

Now here we are in front of the amusement park and I had full intention of enjoying this day cause I don't even know when the last time was when I went to an amusement park. Oh right! NEVER!

Nem: Okay now Toga make sure to not cause any trouble.

Toga: I won't.

Nem: You too Izu! Don't get lost.

Me: Okay.

Mic: You sure about that? You ditched me last time.

He even raised an eyebrow at me.

Me: *Gasp* I am offended! AND last time you tried pulling me into a disney princess thing.

Mic: I thought you might like it. The music is good.

Me: ....

Nem: Really?

Me: Yeah.

Mic: And he just ran away making me and Ten run after him. Tsuki joined too.

Me: Well this time I won't run this looks soo much fun!

I could hear Toga beside me laughing at our little conversation. However not soon after that I grabbed her hand and began running into the crowd completely ignoring Mic's shouting. Nem however seemed chilled as the last thing I remember her shouting was " MAKE SURE TO HAVE FUN CHILDREN" well at least someone with some sense.

Toga: Wait Izu where are we going? 

Me: Off to have some fun. How about roller-coaster first?

Toga: YESSS!!!

And with that she dragged me to some roller-coaster and a couple of haunted houses and a mirror maze as well as some dagger shooting. All this time I could tell that she had soo much fun and after we did all that we began walking down a street that was packed with some shooting games and other games where you could win prizes.

We both had some cotton candy in our hands and walked down laughing and talking about everything. It was fun and I enjoyed our time together and this amusement park. It was definitelly fun and we tried out everything.

It only took 5 minutes of walking until I saw I saw a small cat plushy that kinda looked like Aizawa and I really wanted it to give it to him. Toga on the other hand saw a huge bear with a heart and was immediate like she had to get it for Nem and we both knew that that once coockatoo we saw was perfect for Mic..

So in the end we both went to the shooting game. The idea of the game was very easy. There was a red star on a paper and all you had to do was shot the star out. Easy in theory if not for the game to be rigged. I knew that not every bullet that was coming out of the gun had the same amount of pressure and with that it was only mater of luck.

Nevertheless, we went there paid the man for a round and began shooting the star down. Toga was the first one to do the game and so I watched her shoot the corners of the start first. However while she was shoting I could see how rigged this game was.

Naturally she lost at the first round but the moment the second round started it was my turn and I was sure to use what I just saw to win this game. It was rigged but I could use that exact information to actually win this game.

Shop keeper: Be honest with me young man, you cheated with your quirk.

That was the moment I looked up to the man. Toga was definitelly on edge and she was not on the good edge. Nedless to say that she had daggers with her and that alone was dangerous.

Me: No. My quirk doesn't help me here at all. I am quirkless after all.

Shop keeper: You think I fucking believe you after this show?

Toga: But it's true!

Shop keeper: Why should I believe your comrade if you both are clearly working together!

Me: Toga, show him what you can do.

The moment I said that I saw her take out a dagger and I watched her slam it on the table and hurt the mans hand before taking the dagger out the wooden table and lick it. She definitelly was getting annoyed and the way she hurt the man and transformed into the spitting image of the man, he was shocked and backing away. Definitelly scared too after he saw the wound. It wasn't a small one.

Shop keeper: My apologies! I acted to rash! You have some serious skill there kid and your luck is top notch! haha

Me: Toga, it's enough.

Toga: But Izu he was cheating us!

Me: I know and I won. You can do it too.

She went and played another round while the shop keeper looked at me and then at the prizes. It was clear to me that he wanted me to pick a toy and so I pointed at the black cat with red eyes and a white scarf. It looked cute.

Shop keeper: The cat right?

Me: Yep.

He gave me the cat and Toga went for a second and third try until she got her Mamabrea and then I played again so we can get the coockatoo. Once we got the prizes we wanted, we bid our farewell and went to the next game just to have some more fun.

The game was to get some balls into flowers that were moving around and I had 10 attempts to hit one flower with a specific color since I wanted the win a prize for Toga as well. She seemed mesmerized about this dagger which probably was a toy but it looked beautiful nonetheless and so I thought I'll get it for her. The first 5 attempts were a failure on my part. 

It was only after these 5 attempts that I realized how they were cheating. Once I knew the trick it was not hard to get the ball into the flowers. 

Now with Toga on one side and a cat plushy on the other side, we were walking down to the exit since we got a message from Mic that we should meet up with them. We were stacked with prizes we won. We had soo much fun that at some point we stopped carrying for the win but these 4 things we got were a must. 

Toga: This was fun!

Me: Yup.

Toga: Let's do this again Izu-chan~.

Me: Sure. How about next time we go to a zoo and play hide and seek?

Toga: Sounds awesome!

Me: We could also go to the arcade and play a couple of games.

Toga: You know I like this throwing knife game here.

Me: Then let's do this again next time we come here.

Toga: YEIY!

We both returned to Mic and Nem and they looked surprised first but sooon started laughing seeing how much we got. It got to the point they said we raided this amusement park. Still they loved the things we got them and so at the end of the day we could say that we not only had soo much fun trying everything out but also made the heroes we call parents and friends happy.