Ahm... SHIT!

The moment I got home, I was soo doomed. Like I opened thhe door and was meet with my father standing there with his hand crossed. I can only say out of luck that I decided to change mine and Toga's cloths so they were a no costume and b certainly not covered in blood. My father was a hero after all. He could sense the smell.

Aizawa: Where do you think you are coming from?

Me: Oh ahm hey dad.

Toga: Is that your father Izu? Hewo!

Aizawa: .... *Sigh* come in first and then explain.

This was all he said before lettint me in. Thankfully by this time Lucifer jumped off my shoulder and hid himself so that Aizawa only saw us and not the cat. If he realises the cats quirk or that I was out with the cat's help. Well god safe me by then.

Once we came inside, he lead us to the living room where all the cats immediately gathered around Lucifer. The moment Toga came in she started awwing them and went to Gluttony to play with the chubby cat. All I could do was watch as she was playing with Gluttony. I for myself just picked up Lust who was around my feet and I felt a hand on my shoulder which was definitely my dad.

Aizawa: You wanna tell me why you were not home when I came back from my patrol at 3 am?

Me: I was out meeting a friend and we forgot about time and everything.

Aizawa: How about coming up with something more crazy?

Me: Huh?

Aizawa: Kid, I know everyone you ever meet and call friend. She doesn't fit the bill.

Me: Ahm hehe... she is a new found friend.

Aizawa: Is that true?

While me and Aizawa we basically looking at each other and talking about my new found friend, we could all of the sudden hear a hiss and then her small scream. That definitely just saved my ass from the story. I knew I was bad in lying and my eyes do betray me and if I was scared like now even if it was just a bit my colors would turn red which he already knew.

Toga: AHH!

Me: Toga, you okay?

Looking to the side we saw Gluttony with her fur standing high up and hissing at Toga who had her finger in her mouth.

Toga: That cat bit me.

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Toga: Why do you two look like a cookie and a bacon strip?

Me: Ahm dad... what's going on?

Aizawa: Seems like Gluttony has a quirk too....

Me: Can you erase the effect?

Aizawa: No.

Just one look to my father told me that he was already using his quirk on the cat and Toga but it didn't worked out. She on the other ahdn just came to me and threw herself into my arms licking my ear.

Toga: You taste sooo good! Can I bite you?

Aizawa: And that is enough for you.

I was frozen in place the moment I heard what Toga said to me but the fact alone that she just threw herself onto me took me honestly by such a surprise that I just didn't know what to do at all. By default I was about to attack her and fight back but I remember that it was her and so I just faught back my own instincts that I suppressed each time someone and something takes me by surprise.

Thankfully Aizawa took Toga out with one hit at her pressure point. Just like that she fell limp and he took a sleeping toga to the sofa and put her down there while looking at me and the cat in my arms who basically got sandwitched between us.

Aizawa: Who is that girl.

Me: Someone who needs to be safed.

Aizawa: *sigh*Don't tell me you go aorund doing vigilante stuff while I am out.

Me: Nooo... I would never do that.

Aizawa: Izuku! Tell me you don't do that.

Me: All right. I don't do it.

Aizawa: Now explain.

Me: It's complicated.

Aizawa: Kitten I have you for a year now and I never pressured you to talk but right now I have to know what is going on.

Me: .... *Sigh* can you get us coffe first? This will be a long long night.

Aizawa: No coffe for you kitten.

Me: Hypocrite.

Aizawa: Kitten!

Me: Hm?

Aizawa: You either get tea or hot chocolate.

Me: Hot choclet sounds good. Give me a huge one.

Just like this we went to the kitchen and my dad went to prepare the stuff while I had a white puring cat in my hand and sat down at the table. I knew it was about time to tell him what happened. He was still my father and I owened him an explanation. It was after all a year he took me in and cared for me like a real father. He definitelly meant the world to me by now. I treasured this kind of father son relationship we had together. 

It didn't take long for him to be finished with making out drinks and I let go of the cat to grab my cup. I had soo much to tell him and at the end of this, I was sure he either wouldn't believe me and call me crazy or cast me asside or accepts it and be there for me. Honestly who knows what would happen at the end of this talk. It sure would take a long time to explain everzthing.

A/N: 

Gluttony Qurik: Hunger Dreams

After someone was bitten by this quirks user, they will feel endless hunger and start halusinating seeing every object as well as person or animal as food.

Their teeth has a special venom and once bitten this venom gets into the system of the victims body causing them to feel the symptoms of this quirk.