Bark Hiss Punch!

As I went out of the school, I was suddenly stopped. I would love to say I stopped on my own but I was stopped in terms of somoene just grabbed my backpack and threw me to the ground in the next moment.

Bakugo: TSK! Haven't learned your lesson yet?

This was definitelly the wrong moment for this since I was stuck in my memories of Bakugo killing me. His eyes were filled with rage and hate that was the last thing I saw before he killed me and I knew how much he hated me. It was his passion and the way he beat me every day that made me hurt and sad.

It wasn't my fault!

I never choose to be the villain!

I never wanted to be a villain!

Why can't you see!

We knew each other since childhood and you think I can just betray friends like that?

I am sorry!

Okay?!

I hate myself for what happened!

I am so sorry!

I never wanted do endanger anyone!

I never chose to be one!

I was foreced to be the traitor!

I was still on the ground as I was stuck in my memories. Tears started welling up in my eyes and before I knew it I was crying soo much and grabbing the dirt beneath my hands. Sloth was in front of me, mewing and trying to get me back at my senses. I could see the cat but I couldn't stop myself from thinking why everything happened the way it happened.

Bakugo: You fucking Useless Deku!

Me: I am sorry....

Bakugo: Sorry? You should be damn sorry about being born.

Me: I never chose to be like this! *sob* You think I wanted to be born? *sob* You think I wanted to end up like this? *sob*

Sloth: Mew?

There was no way I could look up. I just couldn't bring myself to loook into Bakugo's eyes. If there way filled with the same hate that I saw before I died... I just didn't knew what I would do if that would be the case.

"Just take a swan dive and wish for a quirk in your next life!"

It was this sentance that all of the sudden popped up in my mind and I knew how wrong it was but it also was so tempting. I wasn't tired of life yet but at this point I couldn't handle all the hate and everything I endured in my past life. Everything came up. I felt the pain of betraying them, the hate they had for me, the disgust my mother displayed for me and the desperation I had to survive and make it through.

Me: Maybe you were right. *sob*

Aizawa's POV:

I did gave the principal a warning telling him not to mess with my son ever again if he didn't wanted me to call Nezu or Tsukauchi over to have him arrested for quirk discrimination. Of course the principal garanteed me that this will never happen again.

There was nothing more that I would love to to teach this guy a lesson but I had a problem kitten on the verge of having a panick attack sitting in my car, so I had better hurry back to him. I saw his eyes when he stopped me and they were red and blue and violet. I knew by now that red was anxiety and blue was disgust since there was this small moment he showed it to me earlier when I feed my cats with something that looked disgusting and smelled awefull. So I knew that this was the collor for these emotions. As for purple... that was new for me but just knowing the two other colors I would say it was pain and that meant I hurt this little kitten of mine.

Me: *Sigh*

What have I done?!

I need to get back to my problem child ASAP!

Once I was about to get out, I could hear my problem child scream at someone and ran immediately out to see him on the ground with Sloth in front of his face. Sloth was definitelly trying to get his attention but there was nothing indicating that the cat managed that. 

What was more disturibing was what he screamed.

"I never chose to be like this! *sob* You think I wanted to be born? *sob* You think I wanted to end up like this? *sob*"

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

WHO HURT MY CHILD!

WHO HAS A DEATH WISH!

Now I was left speachless and needed a second to get my head straight. This was a dangerous situation. If I was about to do something wrong then this kid would break down and I didn't wanted him to have a emotional melt down nor a mental break down.

SHIT!

I have to get him away from here now!

This is bad!

DAMN IT!

I shouldn't have left him!

I shouldn't have scared him!

FUCK!

What have I done!

Me: You, Pomeranian move!

The child that looked close to a Pomeranian had a fist raised and I could tell that he was about to attack my child but I stopped him and looked down at the kid with my quirk activated.

Me: Get away from my child.

Pomeranian: Who the fuck are you?

Me: His father.

Pomeranian: So you finally came back after years of getting fucking milk, huh! Must be some damn delux milk.

I don't have time for this shit now!

Move or else!

Me: Adoptive Father and pro-hero. If you don't want me to arrest you for quirk usage in public get the fuck away from my child!

I had a feeling if I would flung this kid away, that Izuku would react negativly and so I had to talk this kid away from mine. Thankfully that worked and the kid let me go to Izuku. 

Once in front of him, I immdeiatly picked him up and charged to my car putting him in the back seat. He was shaking like a leaf and crying soo much. From time to time there were some words escaping his mouth like "I am sorry!" or "I didn't wanted it". These words were on repead. That was definitelly not good.

Me: Kid, look at me.

I took out my small flash light and had it in front of his face. 

Me: Follow the flash light Izuku. Fokus on it.

His eyes were dilated and he couldn't focus on the stick in front of him. If that wasn't enough, then there was the fat that they were slightly shaking too. Definitelly not a good sign.

Me: SHIT!

Seeing that this was the worse situation I found a kid in every, I grabbed in my pocket and took out my last resort. It was a tranquilizing dart which I always carry with me as a hero in case I needed to use it on a villain. 

Me: Kid, everything will be fine. I am here wiht you.

I really wish I didn't had to use it on him but it was either that or face worse consequenzes and so I used the dart and made him fall alseep. Sloth was in his lap by now and I went into the front seat and started driving the car away and towars home where I put him in his room and hugged him while he was asleep. 

Every time I would let go of him, he would start shaking and the cats were all in his room but they were giving us space, all but Lucifer. One mew from that damn devil and every cat went away.

Me: I am here kid. Don't worry.

I was definitelly petting his haid as he was fast asleep and giving him all the attention and care he needed.