Another one?

I ended up walking home with Dabi and opening the door, getting back inside and be tackled down and drowned in fluff since the cats all jumped at me. Well all but Lust which was in Dabi's hand by now.

Dabi: They really love you, huh.

Me: ... help....

Dabi: HAHAHAHAHA nope.

Aizawa: PROBLEM CHILD!

Me: HAY!

I could hear Dabi laughing while I was donw on the floor covered in fluff and more fluff till I could hear my father scream my name and come over to me before picking me up and first inspecting me throughly. Like he seriously pulled me up and out of the fluff pile before looking me up and down, tunring me around and making me stretch as well as pull my hands up and put them down again. I get he was worried since I basically lost everything and then got chased too and meet my mother and found out something bad.

Yeah not a good day so far.

Now I don't wanna complain but this hug was .... a bit.... to tight....

Me: .... can't..... breathe.....

Aizawa: This is payback for making me be this scared.

Me: ....fine.....

Aizawa: Where the fuck were you problem kitten! Do you even know how long I've been searching for ya?

Me: Can't..... seriously.... breath!

That was the moment he let go of me and I landed on the ground with my legs giving in and falling down panting for air. My father who just basically penalty hugging me was croaching beside me looking and making sure I was okay.

Aizawa: Kitten, where were you?

Me: I ran away from Kacchan.

Aizawa: Why? I told you to kick his ass last time and make me deal with the consequences didn't I?

Me: Come to think of it, you did say that. Well it wasn't my fault this time.

Aizawa: It never is your fault. He just has some anger issues.

Me: Mhn! Well anyways, we got a huge problem.

Aizawa: What you mean?

I looked back at Dabi and smiled at him softly. My father looked at him and I could see Lucifer having all the cat around him as if he was ready to attack the poor guy with his armee of cats.

Me: Lucifer!

Aizawa: GLUTONY! Don't you even dare!

Dabi: Lucifer, Gluttony and Lust? PFFfFF-hahahahaha you named these bunch after the 7 deadly sins and the devil?

Me: Not me, him.

Aizawa: They are demons!

Me: Sure, whatever you say.

Aizawa: Don't believe this greenette. They really are demons to everyone expect him.

Me: Kinda true.

I went to Lucifer who was about to pounce at Dabi just for coming closer to me and picked the cat up. He was still cute and I loved having a cat in my arm and around me. He was definitelly my favorite out of the bunch.

Aizawa: You are lucky he didn't pounce at ya.

Dabi: HAHAHAHA

Aizawa: No joke.

Dabi: Wait really?

Me: Maybe.

He looked at me and I could tell he was searching for an answer in my eyes but all I did was shrug my shoulders and walk off since I was hungry and I was sure he would be too. So I went directly to the kitchen and put Lucifer around my neck like a scarf. He was already used to it and loved it anyways.