Breaking Up for Some Love

Haii!!
Just a quick author's note:
I am planning on making my stories more realistic. So...not every story is going to have a fairytale ending,alot of things are never fairytales in the real world(as cruel as that sounds, it's true), but if it gets too heart breaking, just let me know, okay?
~Breh❤
[Unedited]
---------------------

"Why are we even trying anymore Mitch? You're just too busy for me. I got needs and a life, I just can't travel everywhere with you and hope it'll be okay. I have to leave you, as much as it hurts too. " Jane speaks calmly. (I know that's not his actual girlfriend's name. I respect Jess too much to break them up in fanfiction)

I scream in my head as I replay her face in my head, and I want to fully feel sorrow, but I can't. For some reason only a part of me is brought to feel agonizing pain, the other part feels free some how.
I stand up from the corner I've been rocking in for the past hour. Jerome was coming over after I had texted him the sad news about...her. The name shakes me up, but I really can't bring myself to cry. Is there something wrong with me tonight?

Jerome shows up about 15 minutes later, knocking on my door frantically. I open the door to see him well dressed, in this really suave shirt, and those oh-so-tight shorts that cupped his-
"Are you alright Mitch? You seemed to have blacked out there." Jerome says, looking really worried. I simply nodded, fighting a blush off my cheeks. Thank goodness He didn't notice where my eyes really were.
"Yeah, just uh- come in."  I say at a loss for words. It was all seeming as if he had this planned-I could've sworn I saw him smirk as he passed me to get to the Living Room.  Maybe I was seeing things. I'm hoping that I wasn't.

We both sat on the couch, quietly at first.It was not long ago that we shared a drunken yet heated make-out session on this very couch. Lucky for us, everyone was too wasted to care about it, but I, I remember it so vividly that it scares me.He finally turns, his snapback straightened on his head.

"Are you really alright Mitch? You seem spacey lately." Jerome says, sounding slightly worried. There was a glint in his eyes that gave me a hope I hadn't needed...until now. 

"Uhm...yeah...I'm just tired." Of falling for you.
He stared at me like I had said something so wrong, like I messed something up for him.

"Fûck it." He said, before attaching his lips to mine quickly. I immediately responded, like we had been doing this for ages. Technically, this wasn't our first kiss and somehow I knew, it wouldn't be our last.

We broke for a quick gasp of air, smiling like idiot lovebirds, before going at it more intense than before. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth to explore.

First off came our clothes, All of them. I pushed him against the wall gently, his hands roaming my body while my tongue explored his mouth.The we flip, and he lines up at my entrance before slowly pushing in, putting me in a bliss.

He doesn't move,(for good reason though, he was hard to adjust my body to!) but then I start to whine.

"Please Jerome" I whine, rutting back onto him.
He smirks and gives another slow thrust, before picking up his speed rapidly. It was mostly silent,besides my constant loud groaning and his occasional grunt, just the sound of skin slapping reverberating off the walls. 

We both reach our highs minutes after, an exciting sense of euphoria washing over both of us. He pulls out of me slowly, his breath labored. We stare into each other's eyes, riding out the feeling in the air. My legs felt like jello, I was barely standing. He smiles at me, then picks me up bridal style, and puts me in bed. I quickly pull him down into the bed and we cuddle all night.

*The next morning*

I wake up first, unexpectedly really, with numb legs. I hear keys jiggle, and I try to get up. Jerome's arms are snug around my waist, his soft snores in my ear. I hear fast paced footsteps up the stairs, to see...

My mom.

I quickly pretend that I'm sleep, hoping she doesn't notice Jerome. I squint my eyes to see her smiling wildly at us.

She whispers 'I knew it.'  before snapping a picture and leaving my room.

"Was that your mom?" I hear jerome whisper as he snuggles closers to me.

"Yup..." I reply, still shocked.

"She's nice.." He says sleepily before yawning.

"Tell me about it." I say, smiling.

-----------------------
OMG
TANK YUH ALL FOR 80K READS.

ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY

I LOVE YOU. ❤

~Brehxx