Bashdil Fluff#3

Special fic for my bashdillo, @Enderlox27. :)

Enjoy!

Artist! Bashur is included.

_________________________

Brandon walked around the scarce, cold park. It was an early morning in the small city, no cars bustling up and down roads, nor crying children running around. He had a lack of inspiration for his art lately, and it was starting to get to him. From afar he saw another boy enter the park. He had on a buisness suit with a yellow tie, Shades, and brown swept hair that took his breath away.

Brandon gasped, this boy...he was perfect. He took out his sketch book and drew the boy, making sure not to miss a detail any where. Taking the sketch home, Brandon decides to draw many more pictures of the boy from different angles, before retiring for the night, his melon hands shriveled from hours of drawing the boy.

The next day Brandon walks into Sally's, A small but semi - popular coffee shop in the corner of town. He takes his usual seat next to the window, not bothering to order anything. Then he sees the boy coming to the coffee shop laughing with another in orange. Brandon didn't care too much for the boy in the orange, but his laugh...It echoed off the walls like a sweet Symphony, all the tones melted together. 

"Martin you didn't have to spill your juice on the counter!" The orange boy yells. Martin just laughed at him and they continued on their banter all the way out the door. Martin. So Martin was his name, Brandon thought while he was walking home.  Walking in the door,  He closes and locks it, before running at the speed of light to his art room.

Brandon starts to sketch meeting Martin and his friend.  He also draws Martin when he was laughing. Reminding himself of the sound, Brandon goes to sleep with the sound of laughter in his ears.

The next day, He does not go anywhere. He goes and works on some more sketches of Martin and this time they were a little more....Graphic. Sweet nights of passion to Rough and dirty bondage, you name it, He drew it.  Brandon was falling for this guy, and hard.

The next day, Brandon goes to the beach.  He needed a break from Drawings and just needed to relax his thoughts, especially the ones about Martin. Laying out on his towel, Brandon sighs. This was the life. Not drawing, just relaxing, especially relaxing his shriveled fingers.  Suddenly a ball comes flying straight in to His face with a smack.  Raising up he looks around for the culprit.

"Martin you idiot! You hit someone!" A very familiar voice yell. The boy in the orange from the coffee shop, shirtless. Brandon ' s head whirled. If the boy in the orange was shirtless then..Martin must be too. A heated blush rises on Brandon ' s face as he saw Martin come towards him, shirtless. Acting calm, Brandon struggles not to druel at the sculpted, glistening body in front of him.

"Hi I'm Martin! Sorry for hitting you, I wasn't really looking where I was serving." A sweet voice that could only belong to a god states. Brandon shakes his head and tosses the ball back. Looking into the shaded eyes, Brandon ' s heart stopped, Martin was staring at him.

"Hey, You wanna, come play with us?" Martin says holding out his hand. Brandon nods eagerly and jumps up to to walk with Martin.

"Hey I didn't catch your name." Martin says on the way to the volley ball court.

"Brandon." Brandon says a bit quickly. Martin grabs Brandon ' s hand and dragged him to the court.

"Nice to meet you.  Now let me show you how volleyball! " Martin yells, pulling Brandon along.

All day Brandon plays with Martin and his friends Adam, Ty,  Mitch and Jerome.  Martin drops Brandon off at home, Saying a long goodbye. They stare at each other for a while, before Brandon walks inside, staring as Martin drives away.

Over the next few days, the two get closer and Brandon draws each thing he remembers about the day. Whether it be a walk in the park, to a simple coffee outing, Brandon filled his walls and littered the floor, with drawings  of He and Martin. (The graphic ones were in a locked drawer. )

And soon enough over the 3 weeks Martin had been seeing him, they spent a 'best buddy' movie night over Brandon ' s house.

Martin hadn't gone upstairs, and for that he was greatful.

One night he woke up to the sound of a serenading guitar outside of his window. Looking out into the inky darkness, Brandon blushed. Faint glowing candles were set up around Martin and he was softly playing the guitar singing a love as song. Slowly Brandon swayed to the soothing music as he watched Martin poor out his love for the melon.

"Brandon, Will you be my boyfriend? " Martin asks, nervously. Brandon nods quickly,  and jumps down from his window to hug Martin.

The next day, the two boys walked down an empty pier, hand in hand.  Sitting on the edge, Martin lays his head on Brandon ' s shoulder, their hands still intertwined.

And the two were happy, as a picture of Brandon ' s floats in their face.

Them..together.