Skylox "Yeah, I do." Fluff #2

My world stopped on its axis as he finally made his way on to the carpet smiling at all his supportive fans. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, All I could see was him. Large brute hand push me farther away from the red rope, as a security guard helped him through.

My heart melted at his eyes, and could've gone blind whe he flashed his white smile. My body moved without my brain as I tried to get closer to the star but I was pushed away again. Then I felt my  heart rate pick up, embarrassment yet excitement coursed through my blood. His head turned toward my direction and our eyes locked.

The Adam is staring at me. I give a small smile, but I was mesmerized. I  wss get lost in the sea of green that was his eyes, Blinded by his smile. He was beautiful in every way, and I just can't figure out why he was staring at me.                                                    

His guards pushed him a long,  forcing our eyes to break contact Oh how I wish for longer, but I know this was it. This is the last time I'd see him.

Walking away from the carpet, now unispired, I still could see our moment, frozen behind my eyelids, saved for a rainy day. I saw emotion and peace in his eyes and that's all I needed.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, snapping me out of my trance. They spoke no words, but grabbed my arm and led me to a small trailor where all the celebrities were. The big star on this Trailer said 'A' and my blood rushed

through me at an alarming rate.

I was finally meeting him.

I straightened my shirt as she pulled me closer to the door, mumbling something about how she's not paid enough for this blah blah. I could care less honestly,  My celebrity crush was right behind that door, So close to me yet so far away.

The door swung open revealing Him. He stood right in the corner when I arrived. She looked between us,  and her eyes squinted just a bit.

"5 minutes, no more no less. I'll be back! " Mysterious lady practically yelled. My eyes widened a bit as she slammed the door behind her, storming off.                           

Now it was just me and Adam alone. He caught my eyes wandering but he didn't say anything.  I spoke up to break the silence.

"So uh, why am I here exactly? Its not everyday I'm dragged to a celebrity trailer ." I tried to joke, He smiled but His eyes were trained on my lips.

"I just... can I kiss you? I mean know if you don't want-" He started to ramble. I lean in quickly and shut him up with my lips. At first he was taken by surprised, but then he melted into me, his hands snaking around my waist, as my arms foumd their way around his neck.

We broke apart for air, but the tingles in my skin did not cease, they more, buzzed now as his hands caressed the skin that showed just above  my waist.

"That was...Amazing." He said, breathless. My cheeks started to heat up.

"I think you should stay with me awhile like backstage and stuff. Do you want to come?"He asked. I nodded my head vigorously,  and he took my hand leading me off to the booth. I walked close to his side as fangirls sent me glares of fire. He gripped my hand tighter and I felt okay.

We fought through a huge crowd as I lanked behind, so many important people stared at me, I just held my breath. Adam looks back at me and pulls me close, as he talked to another celebrity.  I straightened up, but I refused to look anyone in the eyes.

Adam pulls me away as the show is going to begin. Before he goes on, He kisses me, our lips colliding in passion.  He almost misses his cue, so wrapped up in our kiss.  

"What took so long there Adam? Got that special someone back there?" Jet, The host says. He looks at me off stage and says,

"Yeah, I do."

----------------------------------

    I'm soooo sorry. Updates are slow rn, School is hell for me, stepsister=demon.
BUT I LUV YOU.
-Breh <3