{Requested} Skylox Smut #1(Two-shot)

Submit by: @SteroQueen375

Ship Ty and Sky, Smut.

(This request may be a Two-shot.)

____________________________

Ty's Pov

Why can't he see it?! I love him. But he's with Jason, and they are parkouring but I love him.

It's not like they are dating so chill.

Suddenly I got a text from Quentin, Something about an announcement that Jason and Adam had to make. Reassuring myself, I walk out into the pouring rain calling a cab. The cab arrives fairly quick, and soon I am sped off to the T.C. House, The anticipation welling up in me, A storm of emotions weighing my conscious down.

"Hey Guys..What's up?" I ask. Many look at me skeptically as my mood has been down for a while. I just couldn't hold down the feeling that something or someone was going to shatter me.

"Ty! Right on time!"Adam yells whilst walking in to the room. I take a seat on a sofa,Trying my best not to think about my worries. It could be a deadlox thing, me worrying over nothing.

"So as almost everyone knows, Jason and I have been dating for a while..."Adam starts. My heart drops to my stomach, My mind is on a whirl, They  were dating and I didn't know. Jason walks in and intertwines his hand with Adam's. 

"I proposed...and We are engaged." Jason says. Cheers, Hoops and hollers erupt around me as I can only produce a fake smile.

"The engagement party must be tonight!"Jerome yells. Oh great. A bunch of people to see them in love. I'm So excited.

Of course Merome being Merome, Has a party blasting in the next hour. I weave my way through tons of drunk people, either dancing or smoking in the dark lights. The music is blaring, the house vibrating all its own, the pool over run with sweaty teens, definitely not my type of party.

But I fathom it because of the Happy is Adam's eyes or what I could see of his eyes. I could barely see him as he was always with Jason. I snarl, leaning on a wall as some guy hammered on about his toe. I could honestly care less, but I listened anyway. Until I saw those eyes again, and this time they seemed worried.  I followed them out to the terrace where I saw Adam, staring out to the stars.

"You okay?" I ask. Its not like he wasn't my bestfriend, I just wanted something more than friendship.

"Oh..Uh..Yeah..I'm fine."He breathes out.

"So how's being engaged? Living your last night as a free man. Must be nice." I press. I wanted to test his limits, since this is probably the last I'll see of him.

"About that....It's not really all too great when your in love with someone else.."

"Who is this...'Someone else'? I ask, pressing on to justify who else has taken my one love's heart.

"I hope you won't get mad at me..But the one I love is.."

"Right here!" A drunken Jason slurs from the sliding glass doors. Adam looks dissaprovingly at him but grabs him anyway.

"Go to bed."Adam whispers and The drunk Jason walks away, down the hall and in to His room.

"Uh...you were saying...."I inquire.

"The one I love is you...and your brown hair with those chocolate eyes..and I just can't stay away from you.."Adam says, moving closer.  My distant dream is only a fateful memory as I decide to play out the old soap operas that many said wouldn't work.

"But Adam...We can't..You're getting married.."

"I..want you though..."  His soft voice whispers making me melt like honey. I couldn't resist him, our pull was too strong.

But then a staggering Quentin came on to the terrace, carrying Adam away into some off hand conversation about noddles. I was left to think about what just happened.

Adam wants me. I want him. He8's getting married. But I don't care. Do you really think I would....wait. Don't answer that question.

*Next Day cause I'm lazy*

Adam started ignoring me, especially while Jason was around. What did I do wrong?

It's around 6 in the evening and everyone is slowly going off on their own. Jason had gone out to some space camp thing, Mitch and Jerome went PvPing,Quentin and Ian went to some new mine that opened up.

I sat in my room, my headphones hanging off my shoulders, my knees to my chest staring off in to the stars. My mind was in a whirl, pungent feelings and troubling worries. My door cracks open, a familiar amethyst glimmering from the doorway.

"Yes, Adam?" I whisper. He closes the door behind him, running over to me and holding me in his arms. I layed my head on his arm subconsciously.

"I'm Sorry...."

"What for? You need your fiance." I spit out sadly.

"No. All I need is..." He says, getting closer to my face.

"All you need is?" I ask, getting closer aswell.

"You.." Before our lips could touch the worst thing happened.

There was a knock on the door.

______________________________

Ooh, Cliffhanger doodz!

Don't hurt me I Sowwwieee.  But now I can go eat my mini wheats. (Put a smile in the comments if, you know mah reference)

-Breh