"You asked for this." (Example)

My Ship Fo diz chaptah is.....

SKYLOX! (and hints of merome)

Let's Roll.

Ty's Pov

I watched sadly as my family waved at me. I had been drafted into some Army and was being taken from home. I smiled at my little sister hugged her and turned to the golden bus. My seat, made of fine cow leather, was comfy and I drifted off to a dreamless sleep. I soon woke up to a new stop. A vast jungle of arching trees and muddy grounds astounded me. Who could they have drafted from here? I dusted the specks off my neon sword, just in case anyone wanted to fight.

A furry, well built man stepped forward from behind a tree. He wore a suit with a red tie. In his hand he carried a  sharpened diamond axe and a broad smile on his face. He seemed friendly so I moved my glowing emerald headphones to hear the man. He quickly ran onto the bus grabbing the seat next to me.  I've been noticed.

"Hi I'm Jerome. " The Fuzzy man says. I nod and watch his reaction.

"Names Ty. Nice to meet cha'."

He nods and we talk for the rest of the ride.

He's a Bacca,19, and single. He's Bisexual and has been on his own for most of his life.  He loves raw food and He's named his axe Betty. He wasn't drafted, He signed up to escape the jungle.

I look out the window to see and astonishing castle made completely of Gold. My mind wad blown at the amazing sight of the castle. It shimmered beautifully in the light as we pulled up. Jerome had gone quiet taking in the view. Apparently we were staring too long because a guard had shoved us off the bus. I dusted myself off and quickly walked toward the entrance to the golden palace, Jerome in tow.

I slowly entered the palace as not to disturb anyone. Many things had been a buddery gold color with various painting placed carefully on the walls. I was mostly afraid to move, I'll ruin something.  

"Oh, you must be the new recruits. I am Mitch, The second in command. Don't just stand there, You must meet the commander. He's not one to wait for so long." A man in a  red and black checkered hoodie says. He wore jeans, red shoes, with light brown eyes and hair. He seemed interested in jerome, so I left them to speak. This place was amazing, I wondered how the commander will be.

We all walked straight down corridor after corridor until we found a golden door. Inside was a normal conference room but with a buttery chair sitting at the head of the table. I took the closest seat to the front, excitedly wondering who our commander was. I hadn't gotten a single word as to what I was to expect so I had to sit pondering over such and answer that could have been answered already. I could have been relaxed if I knew what was coming through those doors. I fidgeted nervously as the door slowly opened to reaveal a really handsome man. He wore a grey, black, and white jumper with matching jeans. around his neck lay a purple amethyst gem outlined in gold. His hair was in a pony tail with dark shades apon his face. I turned the lightest shade of pink when his head turned and layed on me.

"Hello boys, I am your commander Sky. I will give you respect as long as it is returned to me. Now,your names?" He asks.

"Hello. I'm Jerome." Jerome speaks.  A small smirk rest apon his face as he reads me like and open book. It is obvious I have a little crush on the Commander. I clear my throat.

"Hello. I'm T-Ty." I say. He raises an eyebrow but does nothing as he sits in the seat next to me and explains the rules. I can't help but stare at him as he speaks of his life and his fiance. Well there goes my interest. I tune out the rest of his speech as I struggle to push all the explicit imaginations of him out of my mind. Me and him in a closet, on the floor, in the bathroom, on that chair.....Ty stop!

I look up as a beautiful girl walks in. She kisses sky's cheek, But glares at me in the process. Hmmm, I wondered what I did. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks. Sky had been staring at me this whole time. I looked up to meet his eyes through his glasses. They had some unrecognizable fire in them. Huh. That's weird. They seem so much like lust yet I know that's not possible.

I look down quickly as he starts dismissing everyone.

"Hey Ty, could you stay for a second?" He says as I get up. I trudge slowly over to see sky. The door clicks and the windows close. I look up to reach his eye. In a flash second he's got me pinned on the wall. His glasses are off and I see two pairs of golden eyes staring back at me.

"Ty. Do you know what you've been doing to me?  With that dirty stare of yours, you've almost got me on my knees. I want so much to kiss you, but I don't cheat...do I?" Sky says, biting his lip. I swallow, my breathing getting heavier under his stare. I smirk and lick my lips. Two can play at this game.

"But, Commander,  You've already been cheating." I says slowly starting to slide my hands down down his body.

"At what?" He says his lips now ghosting over mine.

"The game of seduction, Sir." I say grabbing onto his amulet and pulling him closer.

"Really Now? Then teach me. I want to get drunk off of you tonight. No one's gonna stop me tonight." He says. I finally give in and pull my lips to his but before we kiss I whisper,

"You asked for this."