Merome Smut #3

Submit by: @PercyJlover03

Ship: Merome Smut IRL Scenario: Mitch has been in love with Jerome for years and when he says so.... N/A

____________________________________

Mitch's Pov

Seconds turn to minutes. Minutes turn to hours. Hours turn to days. Days turn to weeks. Weeks turn to months. Months turn to years. So many chances to say, But I was afraid.

Who needs a book with a lock but no key? That is exactly what I am without him. You can't crack me open, You can't read my pages.  You can't divulge yourself into my world, pages upon pages of me and my fears, Sections and sections of my diverse being, Of course their is a volume on Jerome..But that is only the sad part. He has the key, blindly holding it.

Not that it would matter, His chocolate brown eyes could tear straight through my cover, given the chance. But that's another thing...I only have a screen of My best friend,  Skype not being enough for me. I want to see him...I want him to know how much I...truly love. 

Vivud fantasies of he and I carry me into cold showers, muffled moans, and slight blushes at fanfics I read on this Website, Wattpad. Is it weird to ship yourself with someone you know? If it is, I'm probably the weirdest person on earth.

Only one I actually can share this feeling with is Ty. He has a slightly obvious thing for Adam, and I really want to play matchmaker.  But I have a obsession of my own...I can't play now with these feelings piling up like dust in my head.

Uncurling myself from the corner of my hotel room, I fix my jacket back up to my shoulders. Ready to head down to The T.C. House, I walked down and started driving to T.C., humming all the way. How would he respond to me loving him?

Finally arriving after horrible traffic, I hop up to the door rushing in.

"Hey buddy!" Two words made me violently stoo in my tracks. No one else could fake that voice. No one could cause such a rush in my veins, My heart going cold. Jerome...

"U-uh Hey Jerome! I didn't know you would be here..."I say trying to hide my rosy cheeks from him.

"Yeah um about that....I'm really not supposed to be...It was meant to be a surprise.."

"Surprise ruined!"I yelled, throwing my hands up. He laughed but said nothing...Still staring at me . My phone buzzed in my pocket, breaking Jerome's stare.

Hey We won't be able to meet at the house today. You can stay there if you'd like.~A

"Hey Jerome..uh we aren't meeting anymore, Just got a text from Adam. "

"Hokep. A storm is rolling in, We should probably stay here." Jerome says, staring at the people on the news. Suddenly a loud clap of thunder sounds,  and Jerome flinches. This could be another page to the endless pages of me...

"Awww is my widdle Bacca scared?"

"N-noooo..."

Another clap sounds, as I get closer to the sofa he was sitting on. Now he was whimpering, His face tucked in to a pillow as he was curled up. Lucky pillow. Wrapping my arms unsurely around him, He suprisingly snuggles in to me, his Leg brushing over my crotch, All the blood draining from my face.

"M-M-Mitch..." Jerome cries. I shushed him and before my mind could catch up with my body, I started singing a song that I made up just for when I imagined Jerome was sad and We're dating.

Lovely, Beautiful,

Is there any other way,

Strong, Handsome,

All for me to say,

Resilient, Brave,

How much I love you,

Intimidating, Protective,

And What you mean to me,

After I finish singing, I realize what I had just sung.

"Oh, uh, my,J-j-" He shushes me, moving his leg a little more. My member getting harder with each movement, My once silent pleas turning into soft whimpers.

"I liked your song, Mitch...." He whispers.  I flip us over, The storm long forgotten as the room heats up around us.

"If you liked it so much.." I grind down on him, earning a gasp, I lean down lowering my lips to his ear while grinding down ever so slowly,

"Show Me..."

He smirks, flipping us over, his hands lowering themselves to my a**.  My clothes are off, article to article, pulled off by his teeth. The cold air smacked my hardened 8 inch shaft, The heat intensified. I can see him growl in delight before teasing me and licking at the tip.

"J-jero-ome...."I grunt out, pleading for his mouth. He makes eye contact with mine, His eyes alight with desire. Then he takes me whole, One full gulp on a ride to ecstacy. All I could think about was the warm wetness around my d*ck.

My hands found their way into his hair, gripping it as tight as possible, earning a approving whine from Jerome. The wetness is taken away as Jerome grabs lube from who knows where.

He looks at me asking for approval, while he turns me over. I nod quickly, my body sweaty from the itchy couch, and Jerome's body heat, not that I'm complaining. Better to have the Adorkable Jerome than no Jerome at all, right?

Jerome Slicks up his 9 inch shaft, sparks of anticipation skipping mostly across my a* * but my knees too.

"Let me show you just how much I loved that song...Just how much I..." Jerome trails off before slowly entering me. A painful bliss overtakes me, A enticing trance and mix of pleasure,  knocking the wind out of my lungs up my throat and back to the air. A stinging the pain subsides, My mind hastily reminds me to let Jerome move.

"Move..Don't be gentle...show me..how much you liked it.."I pant, my breath still gone. All precautions and formalities fly out of the window as Jerome obeys with a slight mixture of a grunt and a moan, The sexiest sound I had ever heard.

And then all my breath is gone again, and I'm gripping on to the sheets like they were my life line. Jerome slams into me, relentlessly.  I can barely gasp before another slam. He then moves a little and angles himself on my Bundle of sweet nerves thrusting there every time.

Stars write themselves on to the inside of my eyelids, and my knuckles turn white. I couldn't hold on any longer. The knot in my stomach was growing larger, heating, and coiling like a snake around its prey. With a broken moan, I cry out, splattering the couch all over with my seed. Jerome finishes a thrust or so later, My mind too euphoric to process it, and release what seems like a endless sea of his seed.

We lay down, sweaty and dirty, Our bodies sticky but intertwined. I rest my head in to his chest, Not really wanting to move after this.

"Y'know I love you right?" Jerome finally manages.

"Didn't you just prove it?" He laughs at my playful banter, even in this moment.

"I love you, I have for years and I will forever." I whisper, my eyelids drooping.

"Mitch, I love you too." Is the last thing I here before I drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________

I tried to make it good. *Keyword is tried*

But tanks fah reading anyway. See yah may peepz!

P.S.

It's 9:59 PM.

-Breh