SKYLOX Part 2 (Big bad Mike is back!)

Mike's Pov

How could I treat him that way?! How could you make me hurt him that way? The one guy I loved, the one guy who put his fragile trust in me.

You should have known, you belong to me Mike. No one can have you but me. Ty was a test, you failed.

I LOVED him. I really did. Now he's off getting married to the prince. Protected in that castle, never to see me again. Why couldn't you have made me let him go easier? At the very least we would still be friends.

But My dear, You will be my bride. I don't want to have to come get you or even worse kill that innocent Ty.

No! I'll do anything if you don't hurt Ty, I'll sell my love, I'll sell my soul to you just don't kill him or anything. Please.

Fine then. I'll make you a proper deal. If you come to me and sell your love, your body and soul to me, I leave your little Ty alone. If you don't, well, you know the price, I force you to do all that and kill Ty. Pretty simple, Right?

Fine. I, Mike Lenner, Sell my life,My body, My soul, to the Nether King,Herobrine. Sighing I get up as I here the ghouls awakening the zombies. Night.  Laying on what used to be a shared bed, I start to droop off to sleep the last thing I hear being.

Sweet dreams, My lovely Bride.

Ty's Pov

Walking around the never ending palace, I stumble on an ancient door. Cool.

I stepped inside, dust hitting my nose. Before My eyeswas a squid corpse rotting to is core. the left over inky smell left in my nose.Ew. Just Ew. It opened whatever was left of  its eyes and looked straight at me.

"Squid King...Nether King....both want...You..." The disgusting filth says. I  raise an eyebrow, but decide against telling anyone but Sky. 

The vile creature started to drip blue the color from his skin draining to the floor. An earpopping scream is released as the creature morphs into a normal human. What in the world is this?

"Hi, I'm Davieh. And you sir are a serious target." The weird boy says. He looks around 22 with broad muscles and a defined chiseled face. He was okay looking but he couldn't compare to Sky. No one could.

"I don't even want know what just happened here but I'm pretty sure if a guard sees you He'll kill you on the spot. So stick close to me and if anyone asks we're uh, Step brothers and I invited you to help me prepare for Sky and I's wedding, Got it?" I inquire. He simply nods forelonely and I take him to Sky to show him this sort of evidence I found.

When I find Sky he is drifting off into space at the sunset. 

"Adam. We need to talk its kinda really important, like serious." He stands up knowing that I was actually worried.

He nods and leads us to the Conference Room behind the falls near our Tree.

"What's so important, love?"I explain everything from when I saw Davieh rise from squid form.

"So you a target for the squids and Herobrine, this boy went from a rotting squid corpse to human and you decided to tell the guards that this was your step brother to get pass them?" Sky inquiries.  I nod my head vigorously, and turn back to get Davieh.

Davieh walks in and immediately is slammed into seat.

"Tell me everything you know about my Foe, Those who want my love for themselves. " Sky says angrily. Even though I should be scared and serious, I couldn't help but fawn over how he called me his love. A dream come true, ain't it?