, Merome Smut #4 with Kitteh Mitch

Ooops I wrote something demented. O.O

(#BRIEH5EVR)

----------------------

Walking into the run down club, Mitch flattened his ears and Stroked his soft, fluffy tail. He had to look perfect if boss man was going to pick him for tonight's assignment.  He'd been busting his a*s all week with customers He didn't enjoy.  But this customer, He wanted more than anyone else.

This particular customer was close to that of a God. A chisled frame, Mocha eyes, and a bulge that you can see from miles away, You can tell He was going to be a good fu*k. Boss Man walked with pride. He stepped in the room with a aura of 'I own you' which is why they submit.

Yes, they. There's a crew of 4 . Brice, the golden haired, blue eyed beauty, Ty, the funny but silent brunette, Quentin the the 'Amphibian' One. They each had favors while  Mitch had none. Favors are people who want the doll, as Boss Man calls them.

The boys scramble into line position as boss man walks in.

"Tonight, you will be all freed to your favors. The favorless one will take tke job."Boss man's big voice boomed. Everyone else scrambled for their things and rushed out.

"Favorless One, this is your last Job. If this man does not want you as a favor, then your lifeline will be cut. Understand?"Boss man whispers, his gun aimed at Mitch's forehead.  He nods slowly.

"You have three days. Go." Boss man says, shoving him out of the club.

Mitch wanders to the customers home. He acts as if he is tired and cold, looking for a home. Jerome opens his door, seeing a fluffy ball of a boy. Carrying the boy in, he sets it on the couch.

Jerome wonders what to do with it but thinks of nothing. Sighing in frustration,He turns to see the now sitting Hybrid . Mitch stand and walks over to Jerome. He clutches on to Jerome's shirt, starting to Purr, lightly.Jerome chuckles softy and leads mitch to his room.

Sitting them on the bed, Jerome pets the soft furr, forgetting completely about his......rather absurd day. From arguing with his boyfriend, Zack, To losing a 20 dollar bill.

"Can you speak?" Jerome asks. Mitch looks up into Jerome's eyes, nodding. The innocence in Mitch's eyes is taunting and starts to turn Jerome on.

"Hi....I'm Mitch." Mitch's voice rolls out, soft, sultry, and sweet. Jerome starts to lose his coposure. If Mitch keeps talking like that......

"I'm Jerome." Jerome's voice cracks at the end. Jerome He starts to sweat,and his mind starts to fill with dirty, lustful images of Mitch. 

"Do you want anything, Master? I'll do anything for you." Mitch genuinely asks. His voice is still sweet and sultry, like Honey on Jerome's ears.

"O-oh no thank you, M-M-Mitch.  I'd just like to take a shower." Jerome studdered. I wasn't helping that mitch was mindlessly moving on his boner.  Mitch nods, but he knows not to give up.

Jerome gets up quickly, and rushes to the shower. Simply sighing he runs hot water to clear his head. How could he become so lustful in such a short moment. Maybe it was the dark ears ears or the innocent eyes. What ever it was, it was doing something he had never felt before. Mitch knew that tonight he'd be going into heat. And while that may help, it could push him too far, a little over the edge. He was hoping that a mysterious spirit would restrain him. It hadn't done a thing.

As soon as jerome stepped in his room, Mitch dropped to his knees. Overwhelmed by the sudden drop he looks over at the hybrid boy to meet needy, lustful eyes. Soft whimpers and mewls meet Jerome's ears. The boner he'd removed successfully in the shower started to show its self, and a lusful look started to take over his eyes.

Jerome drops his towel, completely forgetting about his naked body.  What Mitch saw almost made him have a nosebleed. Chisled abs, defined glutes. Toned, muscular and rough. Just the way he liked his men.  Stalking over to mitch, Jerome's mind grows greedy as he pulls the latter up, with a resonating growl.

"Do you need Me, Mitch?" Jerome asks daringly. Mitch nods quickly, wanting Jerome so badly. Jerome chuckles and pulls mitch in for a heated kiss. Tounges fight for dominance, while Jerome peels off the latters clothes.

Somehow, the two end up naked on the bed. Jerome kisses his way down to Mitch's member. But stops there, and flips Mitch over to see the sweet slick falling from his hole.

Jerome knows then that he doesn't need lube and pushes all the way into mitch, without warning. A vivacious howl of pleasure is heard, broken moans of 'faster', are heard aswell. "D-daAaddy, Morre please" Mitch moans. The comment turns Jerone on and soon enough, Jerome obeys. Loud moans and grumbling groans are heard amongst the sound of skin slapping.

"I-I'm s-so close..."Mitch moans. Jerome's thrust get sloppy as he signifys he's close too. They both cum together and lay together an a sweaty bed.

A silence is heard, as the two struggle ro come down from pure escasty. Rough breaths and the wavering scent of vanilla, waft a a round the room.

"Want to take a bath?" Jerome asks politely. Mitch nods and they walk off to the bathroom. Well Jerome walks, But mitch limps.

----------------

MITCH IS SO CUTE AS A KITTY.

-Breh