Merome Smut Teaser #1

Submit by: @ChloeNovakWinchester

Merome are having De Smut and someone from TC walks in on them.

__________________________________

Mitch and Jerome's relationship hadn't been very sexually active lately. It wasn't that any thing was wrong,  it was just They didn't have the time, nor were ever in the mood when they had time.

Only few noticed this, Ty and Adam being among them. Even though they knew it was not their buisness,  they felt it was their job to get Merome moaning again or that relationship would go down the drain like all the other past TC realatoinships. Don't you dare bring up Truelox or SkyMu, those were experimenting times for Ty and Adam. Jason still has nightmares of the beat down he got for those.

Quickly they devised a plan on a day when all of the Boys besides Mitch and Jerome were out. Mitch looked at the two suspiciously while Jerome fluttered unknowingly around the sun lit T.C. House.  Beautiful as it was, Jerome refused to say any thing else was more beautiful than mitch. 

Ty led Jerome off in to some off hand conversation about a new game coming out, while Adam walked in dripping from the pool. Ty then looks up from his conversation with Jerome, mesmerized by Adam's shirtless body. Slowly he walked over to Adam, making it seem as if he forgot the two were in the room. Adam rushed to his boyfriend making their lips collide in a rushed passion but practiced motion. 

Mitch shifts uncomfortably, as Jerome starts to sweat. Both looked at each, other finally starting to see the missing link that seemed to draw them apart, Lust. The fire grew stronger as Ty and Adam slowly made their way upstairs in their own 'lust'.

Mitch swiftly picks Jerome up and whisks him quickly off to the room or as quickly as he can go while pulling off his clothes. Jerome jumps down from Mitch's arms and strips aswell jumping on the bed. Mitch jumps with him and soon enough Jerome has his legs open begging for Mitch to f*ck him, While Mitch Slicked himself up with lube.

Jason walked in the house laughing with his girlfriend, Y/N. They look at each other weirdly stopping mid laugh. Was that moaning....from Merome's room? The two tiptoed to the room, finding it unlocked. They open It to see something they never should have.

"Ahhhh!" Y/N screamed. Mitch and Jerome looked up blushing, While jason stood frozen with his eyes open. Y/N quickly grabbed Jason's hand, as he saw Ty and Adam storming down the hall.

Jason gets the memo and soon enough,  He and Y/N are hiding in the closet,  with a very angry Skylox trying to find them. Jason finally is able to say something and what he says almost gets them caught, Sending Y/N into a fit if laughter,

"I'm gonna get the beat down of a lifetime."

   _________^___^_____________

There you go! Do You like it? I hope you do.

Byez Peepz!

_ Breh|B

P.S

It's 9:17

^^^^^^^^