「 Chapter 1 」

» 9:05 am
» Seoul High school

The school hallway was filled with student's murmurings. As they kept rushing here and there, some grabbing their books from the locker, some talking and some laughing.

Everyone was busy minding their own business when.. someone spoke something through the speakers

"This is an announcement for the council members to please gather up in the school library. I repeat., All the council members of the senior wing have to reach the library in five minutes."

The ones who were the council members, cursed under their breath and started making their way together towards the library while murmuring and whispering among themselves and those who weren't, just went to prepare for their classes.

Being a council member of the highscool was a great owner.
Well that's what everyone thought...

thought.

Total 7 members are there. And each is special in their own field, ofcourse

And disciplined!

Erm disciplined...?

In the library

"C'monnn say something!! Do something?? We haven't prepared anything! What will we say to Mr.Shin?", Nia..one of the council members yelled lowly in frustration while the others were roaming here and there too, thinking of some excuse.

"Even Namjoon is absent today, fvck", spoke Jungkook throwing his hairs back with his hands.

Everyone was in deep thoughts when suddenly the door bursted open.

And there walked a tall handsome guy looking around to spot his friend, slightly panting with his permed locks covering his forehead and half of his eyes. Few almost dried drops of sweat, falling off his forehead towards his perfect sharp jawline. The white shirt of school's uniform was tugged not so neatly in his pants, while the sleeves were folded showing his breath-taking veiny arms.

Taehyung, Kim Taehyung

The very well known "hot" guy in the school's senior wing who has almost all the girls literally drooling over him. Or should we just say, he's the heartthrob.
And also the sports incharge of the senior wing, part of the council group.
He joined the school few months back but it didn't take him long to become popular.

"Oh? Welcome latecomer, were busy flirting again or what?", Suga..one of the other member spoke annoyingly.

To which Taehyung replied while shamelessly giggling.

Taehyung - Ah, don't be like that oPpA~

Suga looked at him weirdly but broke into a chuckle seeing him mimicking his own fAnGirLs, while Taehyung walked towards one of the big tables and sat on it.
His smile slowly dropped as he frowned.

Taehyung - Why are ya'll so dull?

Nia - Don't you know Mr.Shin gave us so many tasks to do, we did none!
Ugh Where's Namjoon???

Jungkook - Shut uuup, he said he'll be absent today due to some personal reasons remember?

They kept bickering among themselves while Taehyung just chuckled and unwrapped a chewing gum throwing it in his mouth.