「 Chapter 22」

"Is you taetae big?", You asked casually, muching on your burger while Jungkook and Jimin who were controlling their laugh, finally bursted out wheezing at your question.

Taehyung too bit his lower lip trying not to giggle and spoke,"Hmmm How about I show you instead of telling"

You faced him and smirked, "You know I heard the bigger the junior the dumber the person", hearing to you every guy on the table unknowingly pressed their legs together

"Yoww, there's no such thing!",  Taehyung gasped making an 'unbelievable' expression with his eyebrows furrowed

"There is", spoke Jimin, joining you

"Shut up, I know why you said that", smirked Taehyung

"HEy! What do you mean huh?-", Jimin shouted with wide eyes as Jungkook patted his back while giggling

"Exactly what you understood", replied Taehyung chuckling and taking a bite from his cheese burger.

"Gawd, you ruined their moment Chim! I was enjoying!", Whined Yuri irritatedly as Jimin shook his head looking at her and facepalmed.

Moment ?

You made a weird judging face and looked at all of them.

"What's wrong with humans these days", You mumbled to yourself and finished your burger.

"Anyways Y/n, fuck him. You should have a day out with me instead, y'know", said Jimin giving off his smirk-like-smile as you looked up at him but before you could reply,

Taehyung laughed, "Sorry bro, she's not into shOrt guys"

And hearing to him everyone wheezed, while you pressed your lips together trying to suppress your smile.

Poor him, he isn't even thaat short or something

But they're friends so ofcourse it's normal to tease eachother

"Boii, I took that personally okay!?", Jimin said while Jungkook giggled and swiftly took Jimin's untouched banana milk cause he had already finished his.

Casually sipping it he rubbed Jimin's back saying, "It's okay, it's gonna be alright some day"

"Not my fault, you shouldn't have started at the first place bro", Said Taehyung pointing his index finger towards Jimin

And that's how, your very first lunch in cafeteria went like.

_____

Taehyung was walking through the corridor wearing a usual confident face, not sparing a glance at anyone.

But soon his eyes fell on your figure as he stopped and smiled cheekily..his personality taking a quick change

"Yo, what are you doing?", You heard Taehyung's voice and turned around a little to look at him only to find him walking towards you with a small smile.

"Nothing...", you shrugged slightly and kept the letter in your hand, inside your locker again.

You took a glance at him suspiciously thinking that sweet-romantic letter was his.

But after thinking for a moment and not wanting to jump into any conclusion, you let it slide and shook your head a little to get rid of the thoughts.

You again received a beautiful letter with no name..it was always more attractive and catchy than others. And at the end of the letter there were always two lines of a..song?