「 Chapter 14」

"You saw what was happening there!?-", asked Nia but immediately stopped after seeing her friend, Mina, who was sitting beside her, being all furious.

She was harshly collecting all her stuffs with her jaw clenched before rushing outside.

Breathing heavily, she walked outside the classroom towards the corridor, it wasn't hard to tell how bad her blood was boiling.
She has been noticing you and Taehyung from past few days, but today...she just didn't seem to hold back.

Nia, who shouted her name once, only to get ignored, rushed after her too looking all panicked.

Tears weld up in Mina's eyes as she replayed the moments of you both sitting together, so close

But...she blinked them away as soon as her eyes caught your figure near the lockers. Talking with Namjoon.
The feeling of being hurt turned into rage as she took big steps towards your direction....

_

"Mm I will", you said to Namjoon as he nodded slightly and mumbled an okay before walking away.

You turned around to open your locker but before you could even do so, you felt yourself being shoved towards it as someone pushed you harshly.

Because of this being so sudden, your shoulder got hit with a thud.
Leaving now more darker bruise on your already injured skin.

You pressed your lips together and closed your eyes shut, not letting out any type of noise and to control yourself before slowly turning around only to find Mina standing there making you frown.

"Mina what the actual fuck?", you spoke through gritted teeth only to hear a chuckle leaving her mouth.

"You're asking ME? For fuck's sake Y/n how more ridiculous can you get?", She spoke totally pissing you out and making you confused

You took a deep breath with your jaw and fists clenched, controlling yourself from bursting out and muttered, "I'm not interested in your bullshit, get the fuck away"

You tried to walk away but she stood infront of you stopping you from doing so, you noticed her expressions and saw how furious she looked.

But the question in your mind was, why

"I told you! I told you to stay away from Taehyung but NO! You won't! What is your damn problem!??!"

......great

She shouted gaining attention of the other students too while you just stared at her with a gold gaze

"Oh godddd, You're so shameless! Aren't you??? Always sticking to him like a leech! And I don't even know what don't he push you away! You're not even pretty! So boring and dull..", she was interrupted by Nia who came worriedly and held her arm to stop her, which she yanked out of her grip, inhaling sharply and continued