「 Chapter 8」

Meanwhile..the moment Taehyung stepped out of the school. You came out of the washroom coughing virgoursly but soon calmed down.
Your face was wet indicating you washed it.. while you were inside the washroom

Your head was hung low, and eyes half closed. Your face scrunched up in pain and tears formed in your eyes making your view blur. But you blinked them away. Gulping and finally looking up.

The hallway..was so quiet, awfully quiet. But it didn't seem peaceful at the moment.
You're used to this scene, this atmosphere. And it does nothing but make you feel weirdly alone. A weird sensation in your heart...

Being in the school when everyone.. literally everyone has left, hits different

The corridors were dark now, because the lights were off and the sun was about to set down soon.

You gathered yourself up and lazily made your way towards the lockers. Taking your bag out, you didn't even bother to check the time and just made your way outside.

You were walking down the street, on your way to your home.. thinking about how you literally almost fought with Taehyung for so stupid reason.

You shook your head throwing away the thoughts and kept walking slowly... sneaking a glance of the sky. Everything was so quiet..and cold.

And later after few minutes. You finally reached home.. the sky turned blue-ish by now.
You entered inside the building where your apartment is and took the stairs to reach the 2nd floor.

Digging your right hand in your pocket to take out the keys, you took that hand out and..you noticed it had dried blood on it and was slightly trembling causing you to let out a sigh.

And then you looked at your other palm which Taehyung had put a bandange on. Doing nothing but just blinking.

You just closed your eyes tightly for a moment and unlocked the door before stepping inside lazily and threw your bag on the floor itself,.falling on the couch right after.

Meanwhile everyone else had reached home too, a little earlier than you ofcourse as they left on time.

Even Taehyung, he reached home too long ago

-After reaching home Taehyung went directly in his bedroom, which he always do because his family members are usually too busy to welcome him or something.
And now when it was evening, he felt hungry so he came downstairs only to see a sticky note on the fridge saying

"me and your dad are leaving for a business trip, behave! Eat well and don't forget to study.

Also! Don't trouble your hyung!!
Love you <3, eomma"

He rolled his eyes at the "troubling" part but smiled cheekily reading it and then looked at the time before excitedly rushing towards his room to grab his phone. He decided to text Jungkook, Jimin, Yuri and Hobi for a sleepover which they usually have.

But while doing so, he remembered about you..as he stopped smiling

Uh oh. He doesn't even have your number

Somewhere he knew, you won't come so easily but still...

A small pout formed on his lips but he then smiled sheepishly to himself.. making a note in his mind for taking it later.

Soon he was done talking with everyone and made his way towards his brother's room. Probably to steal his snacks..as he wasn't home yet.

He back to his room and was playing games on his phone with his headphones on while waiting for his friends.
Unaware of someome shouting their lungs out calling his name downstairs.

Soon his headphones were snatched away as he frowned in annoyance for a second but his eyes widened and he sat up quickly.

"YAAHHHH! YOU MANNERLESS BRAT!"

"ALL YOU KNOW IS PLAYING VEDIO GAMES AND FLIRTING WITH GIRLS! ALSO, WHAT IS THIS YOU'RE EATING?? I LITERALLY BOUGHT THESE FOR MYSELF, YOU PUNK. LOOK AT THIS HANDSOME FACE NOW, YOU WANT ME TO STARVE AND LOOK LIKE A SKELETON HUH?", shouted his elder brother Seokjin causing him to close his ears using his hand with his brows furrowed in annoyance.

Taehyung removed his hands from his ears and looked up when he realised his brother was done lecturing him right after coming back from attending his extra classes.

Jin or Seokjin you say, is the ideal son for their parents. Good at studies AND everything else including cooking, business related stuff and what not. He was well mannered in their parent's eyes and handsome as well.
Haha tho only Taehyung knew how noisy he can be sometimes.

While Taehyung, indisciplined. Just 'cUte' and handsome, mama's boy. Who only knew how to trouble people. A pro at playing vedio games and taking aesthetic pictures.

Oh but..that doesn't count as talent right?

"Hyung... Chill! We got more chips in the house, what you so angry for?", He pinched his cheeks while smirking causing Jin to sulk and look at him weirdly.

"I wanted this flavour only! Well mum and dad has-"

"Gone for a business trip...again. I know", Taehyung completed his sentance making Jin nod his head.

"So what are your plans this time?", Asked Jin, the sudden calmness in his mood, didn't even surprise Taehyung. As he just chuckled walking out of the door without saying anything. Leaving a dumbfounded Jin standing there alone.

"AAH- SHI- YOU- DISRESPECTFUL KID-"

"Hyungg, stop it. My friends are gonna be here soon..", said Taehyung acting irritated and sat on the couch of the living room.

"I'm your brother! That too elder one! Is that how you talk to me?", Asked Jin watching him from the stairs folding his arms infront of his chest.

While Taehyung just shrugged. "Yes I guess. I wonder how are you even mom and dad's FavOuRite child..gawd ew"

He spoke jokingly and laughed causing his hyung to gasp.

"I'm gonna tell dad about this. You're so dead", said Jin frowning in anger and stormed back to his room.

"Go ahead. I'm already used to it", shouted back Taehyung smiling sarcasticly

_______

Short and boring update. Ik. I'm sorry😭
I was actually busy..

Butttttt

I PROMISE THE MOMENT THIS CHAPTER WILL GET 30 VOTES. I'LL UPDATE ✨🤝🏻

Because I know slow updates may make you feel uninterested in the story 🥲🥲