「 Chapter 21」

Taehyung slurped in the noodles from his cup and spoke, "Why don't you become my sugar baby?"

You looked at him with weird surprised expressions, thinking for a moment you spoke, "Oh? You'll give me money?"

The way you played along with him with that cold ass face of yours, made him laugh as he giggled before slurping in some more noodles.

"I mean yeah", he said after gulping

"Okay, 200k won per week", you spoke casually as he choked while his eyes widened

"What the fuck... Wait, you know what let's get married instead! We can fuck without any worry", you now looked at him with wide eyes because of the straightforwardness and stared left right making sure nobody heard him

"You dick-", you started but got cut off by him picking your chopstick up and making you eat your noodles

"Baby, chill. I'm not joking", he said with his eyebrows furrowed a little and smiling slightly. While you rolled your eyes and finished your noodles.

"I'm done, I'll go and pay to that uncle", you said pointing towards the small wooden counter as he nodded  and focused back in eating.

.

"Next time will be my treat, I honestly forgot to bring money today otherwise I wouldn't have made you pay", he spoke as you both got out of the shop.

"No need. There will be no next time. I came here with you because I was actually hungry not because owe you something as I don't.", You spoke as you both crossed the road together only to hear him whine.

"What?! Come on... aren't we friends by now?" He asked as you turned your face to look at him, directly into his eyes

"Are we?"

______

Next day
Lunch break

You were sitting with your airpods on while listening to some music and silently doing your work.

But you stopped and looked at your side when you felt someone's presence beside you.

You found Taehyung sitting there watching you with his big puppy-like eyes, and without saying anything, you went back to your work.

Making Taehyung sigh, he should be used to this by now.

He took something out of his pocket and kept it on your desk, and when your eyes fell on it..you stopped writing.

Taking your airpods out, you carefully picked the thing up with admiring eyes.

It was Cho-hee's note's pieces, sticked up together. Though ofcourse they couldn't be perfectly put back like before, you could definitely see the efforts he made giving out a wonderful result.

You looked at Taehyung amused and he smiled sheepishly

"You did that..?", You mumbled out while he nodded proudly

"Yup! Also, I'll suggest you to take a picture this time.. that'll be more safe", you heard him say and looked down at the precious note in your hand with a small smile which Taehyung wasn't able to see.

Busy in your thoughts, you whispered,"Damn, thank-"

"Againn??", He scrunched hue nose placing his hand over his heart

You squinted your eyes in an apologizing way, saying, "Uh-"

"Nevermind, let's go and have lunch", he stood up but you just stared at him

"Nah I don't feel like eating-"

"You're coming! Y/n please, I even wanted you to meet my friends and so do they!"

Your anxiety kicked in hearing the word friends as you opened your mouth, "I-"

"I'll pick you up and take you to the cafeteria I swear, and you know I actually would", he said crossing his arms over his chest

He was as stubborn as you are

"Goddd, fine!", You spoke annoyingly and stood up.

.

You were now sitting on a table beside Taehyung with his friends.

Something you thought you'd never do

You felt kinda weird sitting there.

"Hi", you shortly greeted after they all welcomed you.

"Ohmygod, you can speak?", Asked Hobi amused, only to get pinched by Yuri who coughed and smiled awkwardly.

"Ohh sorry, I didn't mean that way-", he spoke but you cutted him off

"Nah, s'okay", you whispered out in a raspy tone.

And you all finally started eating, while everyone was busy, your eyes fell on Suga sitting alone on few tables away from yours.

"You know I went to ask Suga to come and join us, but he as usual denied", spoke Jungkook as you all looked at him.

"Ah what can we expect?", Said Jimin shaking his head and shrugging

"You must've not tried properly, you know. He's actually a fun person to be with", you spoke taking a glance at him again and looking back at Jungkook who stared back at you.

"Don't you know too much about him?", You turned your head to look at your side after hearing the voice and found Taehyung sulking and staring at you with furrowed eyebrows

You shrugged and spoke,"I've worked with him for almost three years now"

"Three years huh? That lil meow-", Taehyung mumbled to himself while pouting slightly with a frown on his face as he played with his spoon

While after hearing to you, Jungkook, Yuri and Hobi gave it a thought too.

There's a difference between being rude and being cold.

He and you were just cold. Due to which you were always mistaken or misunderstood as rude

"So, you free tonight?", Asked Taehyung out of nowhere as you took a bite from your burger and chewed it before saying, "why?"

"Nothing, we can have some bang bang you know", he spoke while smirking slightly

He's so random

"Is your taetae big?", You asked casually, muching on your burger while Jungkook and Jimin who were controlling their laugh, finally bursted out wheezing at your question.

_____________________

"I'm a little shy" 🤡

Kinda short and unedited, sry

34+ votesss for next chapter!!