「 Chapter 27」

No one's POV

Taehyung suddenly felt a tight grip on his arm, and then felt himself being pulled somewhere.

While he was being pulled, he noticed the person's back.. and smiled realising it's you.

Uff, he was ready to throw hands-

You turned around and pushed him inside the boys' washroom, closing the door behind.

He noticed your eyes were roaming here and there making sure nobody was inside, while you were breathing heavily, your neck covered with sweat and so was your forehead, looks like you were running a while ago.

Heaving out a sigh of relief, you looked at him with annoyed expressions,"Woke up so early Mr.Taehyung?"

He came out of his thoughts and chuckled at your sarcastic tone but his expressions suddenly changed as he said, "And! And you!- you actually went to school without me!?"

You frowned and replied, "Ofcourse? Isn't that what you said?"

"I didn't- nevermind", he stopped in between and pouted while you shook your head.

"Look, Mr.Shin,, he's searching for you. Tell me have you done the assigned work?", You asked while he was busy staring at you with his big eyes.

"God, you didn't. Did you!?", You asked irritatedly while he smiled sheepishly

"No.."

"Hear me out then, you're absent today. For Mr.Shin, got that? Make sure he doesn't see you", you said while he frowned but nodded

"He's such an asshole. We're in school not office. He doesn't have to be so strict", he mumbled

And you let out a sigh agreeing to him, "I know right. But don't wanna get you in trouble..so make sure you show him your face when you're done. He was literally searching for you.", He nodded after you finished.

Suddenly your both's head snapped towards the door and you both panicked as you heard it open.

And there, a guy entered the washroom, and his eyes widened to see you there.
You stood there expressionless, looking at him blankly as if nothing happened while Taehyung cleared his throat, signalling him to just walk away already.

And he did,, while blinking his eyes widened eyes.

You pushed Taehyung slightly and tried to walk away but he frowned looking down at you, shoving you back towards the wall behind you.

You frowned and whispered, "the fuck?"

He leaned closer with his eyes stuck at yours and the corner of his lips curved up into a thin admiring smile.

His one hand reached out to hold the side of your waist while the other was about to grab your neck when suddenly he flinched hearing one of the washroom's gate open.

Taehyung came back to his senses and pulled both of his hands back

Turning his head around annoyingly, he found the guy from before, hurriedly washing his hands before rushing outside

"Shall we go too? Or you want me to rot here in BoYs WaShRoOm?", You said sarcastically

"Shut up", he scolded the a slight frown

"I won't", you snapped back, rolling your eyes

"Babeee!", He cupped your cheeks in his one hand and continued, "When I say shut up, you say make me! Wtf's I won't"