「 Chapter 18」

Sorry for making the last chapter so confusing, but I promise as you'll read more, everything will be clear slowly🙇🏻‍♀️💗

No one's POV

You were sitting on your bed, totally blank, putting ointment on the wound of your collarbone which had almost healed by now.

The past few days were so damn hard..you were literally traumatized.

Well who won't, knowing your mom literally lived like shit in her last few days and you weren't even aware of that

Each and every information you got was so hard to digest. And it was as hard getting over them.

You couldn't even go to school, neither you felt like telling anyone.. though tons of messages were flooding your phone, asking where you are. Why didn't you inform about your sudden leave etc.

But they don't actually need you

They just need the vice president

Nor you've any friend either..
Well, not like you want one.

You came out of your thoughts when you heard your phone ring. You frowned as the screen flashed an unknown number.

Clearing your throat to not make it obvious that you were crying moments ago, you picked up the call, bringing the phone near your ear and greeting out in a raspy tone, "Anneyeongaseyo"

In reply to which you heard another deep and husky voice speaking after letting out a giggle from the other side, "Anneyeong Miss Kang"

You frowned processing for a bit and then spoke, "Taehyung?"
Only to hear him let out a breathy laugh, "How tf- where did you get my number from?", You mumbled

"Errm long story you know, leave it, how are you?", He asked while you just hummed in reply wanting to finish the conversation as soon as possible

"What do you mean by 'hmm'? You didn't even attend school from last five days! I was sOo worried", he spoke causing you to let out a dry chuckle

"It has been five days..?"

"Yeah, when are you coming back?", He asked

"Prolly tomorrow", you replied in an uninterested voice

"That's good, everyone's missing you, you kn-"

"I highly doubt that, Kim", you pressed your lips in a thin line and sighed.

"I'll hang up now-", you spoke only to be interrupted by him saying, "Nonono c'mon, this is our first time talking on a call, what's the hurry. Let's have some lovely conversationsss, what say?"

You removed your phone from your ear and stared at the screen blankly.

"Piece of sh-"

"Okay okay- damn chill, I was joking. Take care alright andd see you tomorrow!", He said excitedly while you hummed.

"Again!- Yah won't you wish something sweet for me too?", He whined and you rolled your eyes which he sensed even after not being able to see you.

"Mm, suck your dick well?"

"I--", before he could even say anything, you hung up the call and rushed towards the washroom coughing vigorously as you suddenly felt like throwing up.

But nothing happened, as you closed your eyes and just sighed placing your hand on your chest

______