「 Chapter 11」

"A girl was running..", you immediately cut him off, mumbling while still looking outside with a frown, causing Taehyung to turn his head and look at you..

"So? Students keep running? It's lunch break anyways..", he shrugged looking outside but you felt uneasy deep down.

Something was weirdly bothering you

So without thinking any further you rushed out of the class running towards the direction that girl went in, you didn't realise it was leading to the rooftop until you saw the stairs. You bit your lower lip thinking for a while before rushing upstairs.

Meanwhile;
Taehyung stood there with a frown looking at the exit confusingly, "she's.........weird", he shrugged and  looked at the kimbap, he took it before casually walking outside the classroom while munching on it causing his bread cheeks to slightly puff out.

.

You were breathing heavily by the time you reached the rooftop and pushed the door open, but what you saw made your breathing stop as you felt your whole body cold and numb.

The girl, the same girl you saved from getting bullied that day..was crying messily standing near the edge.

Was it too hard to understand what was going on?

Ofcourse not.

But you were too stunned to react., you've never dealt with such situations before..

You didn't know what to do as you blinked harshly trying to think of something. She was stepping closer and closer tiredly and you knew, if you shouted, she might get scared..and that would make the situation worse so you did what you thought was better. You walked towards her with big and quick steps.....

Before she could do something stupid.. you quickly wrapped your arms around her waist pulling her back because of what she screamed in terror and started wriggling trying to get out of your grip, the wound in your hands were hurting as heck because of the force you were applying on them by holding her but that wasn't the matter right now. The edge was still very near, no way you could let her go.

"First calm down and listen to me!", You slightly yelled making her stop moving, but her sobs weren't getting any quieter.
You sighed in relief and stood infront of her, when you noticed there was a wound on her forehead which was bleeding. You took few seconds examining her with your eyebrows crushed in worry before taking your handkerchief out of your pocket and pressing it on her forehead carefully, she hissed while crying causing you to let out a sigh and hesitantly engulf her into a hug.

You couldn't think of anything else

Which she returned, by wrapping her hands around you too.
You patted her back and closed your eyes for a moment, remembering someone.