「 Chapter 24」

Fear rushed through your veins as you noticed around four or five men in all black talking among themselves and then pointing towards your direction.

You panicked and hurriedly turned around not knowing Taehyung was right behind you calling you out for the third time now.

You bumped into him, as your nose got hurt so you crouched down covering it with your hand cause of the pain and groaned a little

"Y-yah oh my god, what happened", asked Taehyung worriedly bending down to check if you're okay

Removing your hand from your nose you stood up, holding Taehyung's wrist and dashed towards the opposite direction as fast as you could, He stumbled since he was unaware and confused before gathering himself up and running with you

"Y/n is this some kind of game?", He asked confused and awkwardly laughing while running behind you, your hand still holding his

You, while running and breathing heavily, spoke "See those men behind us? They've guns with them!"

Hearing to you Taehyung immediately looked back, "What the.....", and his eyes widened as he ran even more faster coming infront of you, and it was now him who was dragging you

You were already so tired, but stopping in between wasn't an option at all.

They were a little far from you guys, but you knew they won't give up easily. Cause they had already seen you.

You gulped and kept running as you brows crushed together in tiredness.

After running for a few more seconds you suddenly stopped, whispering to Taehyung to stop too as he did.

You were breathing heavily, but your eyes widened when you heard their footsteps from a little far.

There was a house infront of you, and all the lights were off indicating the person or people must be asleep in there.
Thinking for a moment, you exhaled heavily and climbed the not so high wall, getting into their lawn

"Yow, what-", Taehyung whispered-yelled when he saw what you did

After jumping off carefully, you whispered back, "Quick!! Are you waiting for them to come?", he looked around once before getting inside too.

Closing your eyes, you tried suppressing the sound of your heavy breathings but it was of no use. Sitting down on the grass, leaning against the wall that surrounded the house, you processed what... just... happened.

Just how in one single minute everything changed.

You thought they'd forget about you.

Oh how wrong you were

Taehyung who was sitting beside you, suddenly sat straight and looked at you totally confused, "Wait a minute...we didn't even do anything.....why are we running!?"

He wasn't breathing as heavily as you..

Sports incharge indeed

"Because...", you started off but stopped when you heard something..

Someone speaking, "I bet it was her!"

The voice was so close..

But as Taehyung didn't hear any of it, he was trying to stand, but there was a tap above his head.
You frowned annoyingly and kept your hand above his head, preventing him from getting hurt or standing up.

He sat down, and winced causing you to rub the area of his head where your hand was, "Did you get hurt?", you whispered thinking his head got hit by the tap but he shook his head whispering,"Nah, here are...so many stones, ouch"