「 Chapter 29」

U N E D I T E D

"I know a place, wanna go there?", Asked Taehyung as he stared at you while you too looked back at him and thought for a while before slightly nodding your head, agreeing to go.

He smiled and turned his way to a different direction. You stood still for a while, thinking about something before slowly following him..

But your eyes enlarged as you saw the same group of people dressed in all black a little far away.
Just like that day..

Your breath hitched as you cursed in your mind.

Not again

You unconsciously started tapping Taehyung's arm, trying to get his attention.

He looked back confused but soon understood everything after diverting his eyes to the direction your gaze was stuck in.

A frown appeared on his face and he spoke, "Y/n-"

But before he could speak anything else you tried running away only to be stopped by him.

"Y/n not until you tell me why are we even running!??", He asked visibly confused

You frowned irritatedly before speaking through gritted teeth, "That's not more imp-"

"It is!! I've to know", he said

But by now, they were already here, standing very few steps away from you both

Your face immediately relaxed as you pulled up the cold expressions after noticing them instead of panicking

Never let them know you're scared

"Kang Y/n, finally huh? It's been so long", one of them spoke while you just stared at his face

The others took their guns out and you spoke, "Woah!- wait! You see him? One punch from my man and y'all will fly to Mars!"

You said and slightly pushed Taehyung as he stumbled forward a little with his wide eyes

"A-ah..y-yes", he said trying to act strong, not knowing anyyything happening here.

He knew you had this habit of playing cool, so he couldn't tell if you were as scared as him too or not.

Oh god, now he regret. Should've listened to you and ran away.

They seemed pretty dangerous

A chuckle left the man's mouth as he stared speaking again, "Aww, you got a boyfriend to help you with money huh?"

You cringed at him and muttered feeling annoyed, "Shut the fuck up"

And his men again aimed their guns towards you. That didn't bother you.

What bothered you was when they diverted it to Taehyung's direction

You were so ready to throw hands.

But, it's better to stay calm and think of something better before taking any action in anger

"Such a pretty couple we have here, can we keep your boyfriend with us for sometime?", The man smirked keeping his gaze on your figure while you heaved out an irritated sigh, trying to calm yourself down.

"He's not my boyfriend, so I don't care", You said coldly, staring back at that man as his smirk slowly faded away.

Not noticing how that one sentence of yours broke someone's heart.