「 Chapter 16 」

"What the...", Taehyung whispered in a worried tone as he found you crouching down on the floor with your hands tightly holding your head from both sides.

As soon as you heard the door open and him speaking, you immediately removed your hands, standing up.
Only to feel dizzy because of the sudden movement.

Your eyebrows crushed together and for a moment all you could hear was a beep sound, in which the faint voice of Taehyung reached your ears saying, "Y/n..you good?", He held your arm to support you in standing with his eyebrows furrowed in worry and confusion too.

As long as he remembers, you were all fine while talking to him before

You just sighed and nodded whispering, "Yeah uh I'll just h-ead home and sleep"
You tried to sound as normal and calm as you could before softly removing his hand from yours.

And he silently watched you walk away from his eyesight.

Yet again, leaving him all confused and puzzled

He just unknowingly wished in his mind that you reach home safely before making his way out of the school too, to head home.

__

You opened the door of your apartment with trembling hands and stepped inside.
Throwing the school bag...you don't know where and headed directly towards the bathroom.

You sat in the bathtub, tears leaving your eyes in the meantime. And turned on the shower, placing your head right under it, in an attempt to have some relief.

10 minutes..

20..

Half an hour passed yet no use, you kept sitting there hugging your knees, all drenched in water.
You closed your eyes tightly in annoyance, looks like you've no other option left.

Walking out of the bathroom, not even caring to wipe yourself, you opened the second drawer of your nightstand.
You cursed your hands for trembling so much, just then you heard your phone ringing, in the living room.
But you ignored it, and finally you found what you were looking for.

Scissors

You slid down near the side wall, while your lower lip and hands trembled, you spread the scissor open, and placed the sharp part right on the skin of your wrist, making a cut..

two..

three..

five..

Throwing your head back, you gulped, your brain diverting towards the pain in your wrist rather than your head as you closed your eyes slowly, finally, finally being able to fall into a deep slumber for few hours atleast.

And the incharge of the council group, Mr.Shin who was calling you, kept dropping messages saying there was some urgent work..and asked you to call back quickly

Not knowing you weren't gonna reply to any of his texts or call any soon.

You don't just hate school for no reason..

__

"Stop right there"

Taehyung heard a voice as he made an annoying face before turning towards the owner of it.

"Hey, dad", he spoke smiling a bit

While his dad just kept his poker face asking, "Aren't you a little late Taehyung?"