「 Chapter 12」

Y/N's POV

Our class was sitting in the library. It was so quiet, everyone was busy reading while some were searching for the books to read. And I was really sleepy so I kept my head down trying to sleep.

But this one mf named Kim Taehyung kept speaking every now and then.

Istg, I'm ready to throw hands.

"Can you stop! I'm trying to sleep I think?", I cutted him off and I don't know what he found so funny that he pressed his lips together trying not to chuckle.

"Do you like sleeping that much? Well then, shouldn't we try doing that together sometime..?", he smirked staring at my lips then back at my eyes while I took a deep breath

I chuckled and whispered, "You wish, bitch"
He casually licked his lips before leaning closer to me and said, "Not only this, so much more, you know"

I didn't say anything and kept looking at him with squinted eyes and he didn't break the eye contact either.

Well, ahem, he got pretty eyes though not gonna lie.

Suddenly the bell started ringing making me blink while he didn't even move an inch.

"Okay students, back to class", I heard our professor shout and frowned looking at his direction.

Oh the period's over

I FUCKING COULD'VE SLEPT.

I sighed annoyingly trying to control my anger and buried my face in my palms. Everyone started getting up and leaving.

No One's POV

"Baby you wan' me to pick you up?", You heard Taehyung say and looked up at his face, which had a teasing smile as always.
With no expressions, you rolled your eyes and got up, walking past him.

He clenched his shirt near his heart with his hand while his nose was scrunched up, he whispered,"fuck, so hot"

You immediately frowned and turned around to look at him raising your left eyebrow, "Ex-fucking-cuse me?", He blinked and looked at you with his puppy eyes acting all innocent while suppressing his smile, "Mhm,what?"

You opened your mouth to say something but stopped in the mid way and shook your head before making your way towards the door again, You were about to exit when he shouted, "Yah Y/n waitt"
You sighed and turned around, only to see him wearing his shoes while sitting on the table.
You frowned, "You didn't have to remove your shoes! We're getting late"

"They're just..so uncomfy", he mumbled loud enough for you to hear with a slight frown on his face because of being concentrated in tying his shoe laces and you couldn't actually deny, cuz......you felt the same. Looking down at your shoes, you wriggled your toes and sulked.