「 Chapter 10」

- unedited -

My smile slowly faded away as I noticed Y/n standing near the now empty classroom's door.. that was fine.

What I felt weird was her breathing heavily and her eyebrows crushed together as if she was in pain...?
With a frown on my face I quickly started walking towards her and while doing so I noticed she had kept one of her hand on the wall, as she kept walking towards the opposite direction, probably towards the lockers.

And I was just about to reach near her, when I noticed a boy coming from the right side's hallway..and after observing her steps I concluded he was going towards Y/n.

And huh? What is he so REDD for?

My jaw unknowingly clenched and I started walking faster. But as he was nearer, he got more close in no time.

But

Before he could even step anymore closer to her, I popped beside Y/n wrapping my hands around her shoulder, smirking slightly.
I gazed at the same boy and signalled him not to come any closer through my eyes..

And he did so, I saw his eyes widening in fear and in no time he was out of my sight.

Duh, I'm a boy too, I know what was going in his mind.

I unconsciously thought to myself but then I came out of my thoughts when I felt my hand being removed..

It was Y/n, removing my hand from her shoulder.. looking at me with a weird face.

Lol not her fault, she finds me everywhere I go..

Uh oh- I forgot I came here for her...
I had to look down a little to see her face as she was a bit shorter. And she didn't have the frown her face anymore.. her face just looked dull. And, cold as always.

Maybe weird of me but I still found her..so beautiful..

The chain of my thoughts broke again when she looked towards me causing my to blink rapidly..as a chuckle left my mouth realising she literally caught me staring at her..

"Y/n-ah", I had to call her out because she already had turned her face to the front again.
"Are you...fine?", I asked but didn't get any reply instead of a slight nod from her making me kind of relieve.

"Sure?", I asked again and she now looked at me with a cute annoyed yet confused expression.

"I said right, I'm good", she spoke sternly before looking infront again. And we both started walking..

Where-

I don't know..?

I was busy admiring her side profile when suddenly I heard someone whispering in my ear causing me to flinch.