「Chapter 33」

"Ouch"

A high pitched overdramatic shout echoed in the hallway, causing your eyes to fall on the person who bumped into Taehyung.

Ha-Ri..

But the weird thing was, she had her arm wrapped around a guy's.. totally clinging onto him.

And when you looked at him you frowned... slowly recognising that he used to be one of Chen's minions..

"Oh, I'm sorry", said Taehyung casually and was about to walk away when the guy Ha-Ri was with, held his arm tightly.

He had his jaw clenched as he spoke,"So you are Taehyung huh?"

"Baby stop,,his loss if he wants to be with that bitch", whispered Ha-Ri in that guy's ears and you chuckled lowly with raised eyebrows, at her remark.

"Ha-Ri? Language.", said Taehyung in an angry tone, with his eyebrows furrowed.

The guy bumped his shoulder into Taehyung's saying, "What huh? What did she say wrong?", he again intentionally bumped Taehyung's shoulder making him stumble a little

Taehyung brushed his brown wavy locks back with his fingers exposing his forehead, closing his eyes for a moment to calm down.
He has been already gotten into fights a numerous times before, and was given a last warning..not to do it again

"Why does it seem like you wanna fight? Come on buddy, not here", spoke Taehyung while wearing a sarcastic smile on his face, giving a pat on that guy's shoulder.

He yanked Taehyung's hand away and spoke with his eyebrows raised up,  chuckling at the end, "Why? Are you scared to fight here??"

And that pissed off Taehyung, as he brought his hands up, holding that guy's collar tightly, looking straight into his eyes.

He was interrupted when Ha-Ri gasped and stepped near him to push him away..

But before she could even touch Taehyung, you noticed her moves, held the book in your hand even tighter before smacking the back of it right onto her face which was caked-up with makeup.

She let out a yelp and lost her balance, holding onto the guy beside her for support only to make them both collapse on the floor with a thud..

"How about ya'll fucking eat shit rather than-", you grunted with your eyebrows crushed together in annoyance while Taehyung controlled his laugh by pressing his lips together.

They both were groaning while trying to get up, and Taehyung held your hand tightly before rushing out from there not even letting you complete your sentence.

The students standing there watching the whole drama just blinked, while some laughed..later making their way towards their respective classes.

.

"Why would you do t-that??", Asked Taehyung while laughing as you both stopped by the staircase.

You just shrugged wearing the same annoyed expressions like before.

"She didn't have to butt in..like always"

"Ahh so annoying", you sighed out, unconsciously caressing the book in your hand with your thumb

Taehyung was about to speak something when Jungkook came running towards you both

"Mr.Shin..he's...calling the council members..", he said and panted slightly as you both nodded and started walking with him

And while you all were making your way towards the staff room, Mina walked out of one of the classrooms and stopped seeing you three.

She walked near your direction, eyes meeting yours for a quick second before she looked at Taehyung and smiled, "Hi, Tae"

"Oh hey", greeted back Taehyung and slightly smiled

"Ahh good thing you came here, come, we need to go", said Jungkook as Mina nodded.

Walking for a few more steps, you suddenly stopped in between.

And Taehyung was the first one to notice that as he stopped talking and walking too, facing you with a confused face.

"You guys go, I'll be there in a minute", you said plainly causing Taehyung and Jungkook to nod.

Turning around to the opposite direction almost running, you climbed downstairs and rushed towards the washroom, whimpering lowly in the meantime while grabbing your head with one of your hand.

You coughed vigorously to the point it felt like you were about to throw up.

Getting inside one of the cuticles, you locked the door and breathed heavily, patting your own chest.
Tears formed in the corner of your eyes and a painful expression made it's way on your face.

You crouched down, grabbing your head in both your hands almost pulling the hairs out because of the pain.

Taking support of the door, you got up, sitting on the toilet seat, holding the fabric of your skirt tightly in your fists.

Your legs were shaking, vigorously tapping against the floor while you thumped your fist on your head in order to get some relief.

But, no use.

Hissing slightly, you digged your trembling hand inside your blazer's pocket to find the scissors and took them out..

.

"Mm? What happened Tae?", Asked Mina as she saw Taehyung stopped walking

Biting his lower lip and thinking something deeply, Taehyung didn't even speak and turned around before running in the same direction you did before.

Leaving Mina and Jungkook all confused.

"Tae-", Mina tried following him but was stopped by Jungkook saying, "Let him be, he'll be back soon..."

And listening to him Mina scoffed and continued walking further but now, furiously

.

Stepping out from the girl's restroom, with your tear stained tired face, you tried walking with your wobbly legs.

But you hadn't even completed two steps when you felt yourself being pulled back.

"Yahh Y/n-..", said Taehyung but he frowned as he noticed your state.

His lips parted away and frown turned deeper.

He remembered what happened last time

Cupping your face in his hands, he pulled you into his chest, hugging you tightly..

"Y/n-ahh..", he whispered out and you blinked harshly trying to keep your eyes open.

"Ah..ah..y-yes.. I'm alright.. this will go away soon..", you said looking up at him with your half closed eyes but he placed his large palm on your forehead.

"You're burning!!", He let out surprised

And you carefully pulled his hand away..,"I'm fine.. I am... I'll b-be resting for a few minutes..", you mumbled and walked away, towards the library..

While Taehyung, who opened his mouth to speak, stopped in between when he noticed his palm which he was holding your wrist with before...

He frowned when he saw faint stains of blood on it, and then looked up in your direction... gulping down the lump in his throat.

___________

Last chapter didn't but the target yet, but here's an update ;)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 💕

TARGET ; 36