「 Chapter 5」

! unedited !

Next day

"Joon-ah"

"Namjoon!", you spoke again heading towards the guy sitting decently on one of the chairs of the library. Bundle of books surrounding him. His hairs done neatly and his face glowing bright. He had the proper school uniform unlike others.

Kim Namjoon, the President of the senior council group.

The only student with bigger position than yours.
But instead of you guys having some problems because of it... you both were pretty friendly and helping towards eachother, specially he was.

He was concentrated in the book he was reading but not anymore as he heard your voice.
Looking up in your direction, he smiled showing of his dimples and pulled out a chair, sitting infront of him.

"Oh hey Y/n, what's up?", He asked

"Joon, can you please show me your last week's English assignment? I actually couldn't do it..soo", you said with your eyes squinted in a apologetical manner but he just sighed, staring at your blank face for few moments

"Y/n you know.. that's not right. I would give it to you but you're a brilliant student. Copying and cheating is not fair, not just to the teacher but for the student too, you being the part of council-", he started lecturing you and you frowned looking at him with weird expressions. You stopped him in the middle knowing very well that he won't stop himself any soon.

"I got a deal for you tho, you share me your work, and I won't tell anyone that you broke 'that' last week of 'that' teacher", you pressed your lips in a thin line staring back at him with a mischievous look, waiting for a reaction.
And just how you expected. His eyes widened and the formal side was gone.

"What- you-....saw?", He whispered making sure nobody heard.

You smirked slightly before resting back on the chair you were sitting. And he gulped.

"Fine, I'll give you, but this is the last time ok? And-... don't tell anyone!", He spoke making you nod happily and handed you a folder.
You took it and slightly bowed your head at him as a thank you, not wanting to make any more noise as it was a Library.

wOaH..
So easy, wasn't it

Well no, you did not see him break anything last week.
You don't even know if he actually did.

You just tried your shot and as always BoOm

You walked out of the library, tension free now but stopped in your tracks when you heard

"I see what you did there", said Taehyung with a smirk while you just stared at him blankly.
"Am i supposed to care?", You replied raising one of your eyebrows making him chuckle and whisper out a "damnnn"

"Why always so rude, baby!?", He asked with a smirk dancing on his lips while you started walking away towards the class, followed by him.

"Why always so annoying, bitch?", This time his eyes widened and he choked but controlled himself. Your back was facing him so you couldn't see any of this.

"We got some hot shit right here.....", he mumbled to himself, pressing his lips together to suppress his smile and shrugged before getting into the same class as you.

You sat on your seat before pulling your airpods out of your blazer's pocket, plugging them into your ears and started going through Namjoon's assignment, getting a rough idea of how you'd do yours.