「 Chapter 15」

(I can't even add that gif now, my phone sucks🥲)

NO ONE'S POV

You asked your professor's permission to go out and use the washroom, and as soon as he allowed you, you got out of the classroom taking a deep breath.

Things around you became blurry as the tears you were holding finally weld up in your eyes. And the lump in your throat had started hurting now.

Not only because of the pain, but yet, once again, realising how much people hate you.

When you were younger.. people used to hate you for being too childish and talkative.
So you changed.
Tho you didn't want to..but you did., unknowingly.

But what's the use?
People still hate you tho...

Mina..her each and every word somewhere effected you for sure. No matter how much you try not giving a fuck.
Words do hurt.

So does your head right now, you brought your trembling hands up to hold your head and your eyebrows crushed together in pain.

Always, fucking always.

A whimper left your mouth and you slowly made your way towards the ground floor's, girl's restroom.

Because there were less chances of someone visiting it.

Your mf school do have elevator but the students are not allowed to use it. Great, isn't it?

You somehow managed to go downstairs, opened the door of the restroom and closed it, leaning on it right after, and finally letting out the tears you were holding.
You sobbed and sat on the floor itself not being able to stand anymore on your trembling legs.

More tears made their way out of your eyes as you buried your head in your own knees pulling them closer to your chest.

Minutes later when you somewhat calmed down, you stood up, hiccuping now and then, placing your palm on the wall for support you walked towards the sink, turned on the tap and splashed some water on your face, breathing shakily.

By now, your eyes had turned red. And you were just on the verge of collapsing, right there.

Looking up at your own reflection in the mirror, you slowly opened the buttons of your blazer only to find your half shirt covered in blood.

You sighed irritatedly with a frown and whispered, "Oh, godd"
As much as you didn't want to cry, the frustration and pain was on the peak, your face scrunched up in sadness and you again shed few tears looking at your state, with disgusted expressions

Dissapointing but not surprising.

That's when you heard the dispersal bell ring, and let out a breath of relaxation.
Now you don't have to worry about someone coming inside.
You didn't feel like standing so with tipsy steps, you walked near the wall and sat down on the floor leaning against it, the condition was that bad.. everything hurted, every body part

.

After making sure the floor you were on, was empty and everyone has left, you opened the first two button of your shirt, you stood infront of the mirror, you held your shirt aside to get a look of  the wound on your collarbone.
You picked the tissue box kept near the sink and took a tissue out of it pressing it there.

Whimpering lowly, you threw it in the dustbin and took another one out.

The pain in your head was increasing too side by side because of crying which made you moan in pain and hit your fist on the counter out of frustration.