Chapter 1: Y/N Todoroki

Years later later Y/N had turned 4 years old when he learned that he had a quirk he had the ability to use fire and Ice just like his twin brother Shoto. But he also realized that he had the ability to use electricity as well and all the siblings and there mother knew he would become a strong Hero. He is currently 5 years old he slides the door open as he runs out with a smile on his face full of energy he then sees Toya.

Y/N: Morning Toya.

Toya: Morning.

He runs towards the stare's and slides down the balcony and sees Natsuo walking down.

Y/N: Morning Natsuo.

Natsuo: Good morning.

He then finally lands as he sees his big sister Fuyumi.

Y/N: Morning Fuyumi.

Fuyumi: Morning energetic boy.

Y/N then smells breakfast.

Y/N: That smells good.

Fuyumi: *Chuckles* You'll have to wait little man.

Y/N then sits on the chair as he bounces up and down ready for breakfast.

Fuyumi: Well someone's excited.

Y/N: How could I not be! I get to eat your delicious breakfast!

Fuyumi: *Chuckles* It's almost finished so just relax your high horse.

Y/N: Yaaay!

Fuyumi chuckle's as she finally finished.

Fuyumi: Alright dig in.

Y/N smiled then proceeded to eat all of his food at a really fast.

Fuyumi: Hey slow down you'll-

Then the plate slides near Fuyumi as Y/N has a full stomach and he gives out a load burp.

Fuyumi: Whoa done already.

Then they see Shoto walking down the stairs as he gets seated ready to eat his breakfast.

Y/N: Hey Shoto.

Shoto: Hey.

Fuyumi: So you two ready for school.

Y/N: No not really but I have to go if I want to become a hero one day.

Fuyumi: That's right. You'll have to study long and hard to get to the top. Isn't that right Shoto.

Shoto: Mm hmm.

Shoto finally finished eating.

Shoto: Come on Y/N. We'll be late.

Fuyumi: Alright you two enjoy your day in school.

Y/N and Shoto where walking out but Y/N turned around and waved at Fuyumi as they walked out the house Y/N was skipping down the sidewalk as he thought about what him Shoto and there mother did yesterday.

Flashback Shoto and Rei where on the couch watching tv while Y/N was being energetic as always they both smiled seeing him like this.

Rei: Y/N honey why don't you sit on the couch you're favorite hero is about to appear Y/N gasped as he immediately ran towards the couch and started to bounce a lot making Rei chuckle.

Shoto: Y/N do you ever stop bouncing?

Y/N: Nope.

Then finally All Might came on the Tv. Y/N eyes started to sparkle seeing All might. All Might was talking about a few subjects but then the most important one came up. Quirk's.