Chapter 20: Bad memory

Momo was walking down the hallway still saddened by her lost but then she pumps into Y/N by accident.

Y/N: Oh sorry about that.

Y/N offers his hand Momo looked at his hand for a few minutes then looked at him and she looked away almost as if she was a child who was too sad to look at there parents eyes but eventually she accepts Y/N hand he then lifts her up.

Y/N: Momo...

Y/N was silent as he struggled to find the words to tell her. He didn't want to sound stupid like say something like if she was ok or what's wrong because obviously she wasn't and he knew what was wrong so he tried to to form words but then Momo put her hand on Y/N shoulder and put on a fake smile.

Momo: I'm fine. No need to worry.

Y/N: *Sighs* I know that your lying. I could tell by your face. Momo don't take this loss to heart.

Momo stayed silent but then finally spoke.

Momo: How... I didn't even do anything in my battle. Everyone else did amazing. I did absolutely nothing.

Momo tried to walk past Y/N but Y/N was quick to grab her hand making Momo gasp a pit.

Y/N: Momo wait. Let's just—

Y/N stopped mid sentence when he looked into Momo's eyes and saw a tear drop.

Momo: Please let me go. I... I don't want to talk right now.

Y/N let go and Momo walked off and he saw her leave while silently crying his heart broke. He felt so bad for her.

All Might: Pour Young Yaoyorozu.

Y/N jumped a bit realizing All Might was next to him.

All Might: She is in quite the destruct state. Sometimes loses like that can effect people that way.

Y/N: Yeah. I wish I could cheer her up but.

All Might: Don't worry young Todoroki she'll get better just give her space.

Y/N: I know but... I don't want to see her look like that. I want to see her smile.

All Might chuckles then puts his hand on Y/N shoulder.

All Might: Your a good friend Y/N. Something that a lot of people aren't. Izuku was right about you.

Y/N: Izuku talked to you about me?

All Might: Yes he has indeed. He said a lot of great things about you.

Y/N: Oh well that's great to hear.

All Might: Well you better get ready. Your up against young Tenya.

Y/N: Right!

Y/N then heads towards the room to get prepared for his fight but then his heart begins to beat really fast not because of him being shy but because Ashlynn was in that stadium but he had to set his nerves aside as his battle was about to begin.

Meanwhile at the benches Momo took her seat with her friends.

Kyoka: Hey are you ok?

Tsuyu: Yeah I know it was a difficult lost.

Momo took awhile but then answered.

Momo: Yeah I'm fine.

Momo smiled then gave a thumbs up.

Mina: Hey that's what Y/N dose.

Momo flincheds and immediately puts her hand down and starts to blush and look away. But then starts to think of what happened between the both of them then she looks at the hand Y/N grabbed.