Chapter 19: A disappointing lost

Recovery Girl has gave Y/N a big kiss healing his forehead.

Recovery Girl: There you go. That should heal up. But I have to ask why would you go and do something like that?

Y/N: Well so I could stun them long enough for Izuku to grab the headband. If I kicked them I might have furthered the distance. It was the only thing I could think of.

Recovery Girl: *Sighs* I swear you have the same recklessness as Mr Midorya. It's almost like you two are brothers.

Y/N: *Chuckles* Well I would like to bound with him like one.

Recovery girl: Well you seem alright so you can definitely go back to the tournament.

Y/N smiled.

Y/N: Thank you recovery girl.

Y/N was about to walk out but then stopped.

Y/N: Wait won't I need one of those—

Recovery girl: No your fine sonny just go on ahead.

Y/N then smiles as he begins to walk off.

Recovery girl: That boy is sure something else. When he made it the infirmary. His head was halfway healed. And last I checked he has no healing quirk. UA sure got some very special kids.

Y/N made it to the seats where his class was at and immediately Ochako waved her hand.

Ochako: Hey Y/N we saved you a spot.

Y/N then walked towards them and sat next to Ochako.

Ochako: Hey I'm glad that you are ok.

Tenya: Same here but that was quite a reckless move.

Y/N: I know but it was the only thing I could think of. So what's happening now?

Fumikage: The one on one tournament battles have begun. Izuku vs Hitoshi had just concluded. And it was a close call. Izuku almost got a ring out but he was able to get out of what ever trance Hitoshi put him in and was victorious.

Y/N: Well that's good to hear.

Then Izuku finally made it back.

Izuku: Y/N your back!

Izuku then takes a seat between Ochako & Tenya.

Y/N: Yeah. All I have is a massive headache but other then that I should be fine. So who's next.

Momo: I think it's your brother against Hanta.

Y/N: Oh well this should be interesting.

Present Mic: He's got skills but at the expense of some creepy looking elbows. From the hero course it's Hanta Sero! Versus an early frontrunner in the competition who's way too strong for his own good. Someone who rightfully got into the hero course based on recommendations! It's Shoto Todoroki! And now for the second match in the finals. Ready? Begin!

Hanta then shoots his tape a Shoto and wraps it around him he begins to swing him towards the edge of the ring but then with a swift move from his foot he makes a wave of ice go towards Hanta then which freezes him and make a giant ice wall shocking everyone in the arena.

Y/N: Geez talk about overboard.

Midnight: Hanta be honest. Can you move at all?

Hanta: Are you kidding? Obviously not. My body is freezing.

Midnight: Hanta has been mobilized. Shoto advances to the second round!

Everyone was still shocked by what happened but then one of the pros tried to cheer him up.

Pro hero 1: Uhhh. Nice try?

Pro hero 2: Nice try!

Everyone then started to chant nice try as Shoto went over to melt the ice so Hanta could be free.

Y/N: *Sighs* Something must have pissed him off.

Everyone looks at Y/N.

Y/N: And I think I have a good idea who it was.

Y/N looks across the stadium and sees his adoptive father Enji but more well known as Endeavor.

Finally it was the next fight and Hanta finally arrived to take his seat.

Hanta: Man I can't believe I got beaten so early.

Y/N: Well don't beat yourself up to much about it man. Think of it as a learning experience. If you fight someone like that you can think of a strategy to avoid an attack like that.

Fumikage: That was very well spoken.

Mini time skip Denki had lost his match and Y/N was making some mental notes.

Y/N: Hmm her quirk is very interesting.

Tsuyu: Yeah it was able to completely overpower Denki lightning.

Y/N: Yeah so my lighting element won't be as much use. But my fire element could definitely do the trick.

Neito: I guess he was right? That match really was over in just two seconds. I wonder if his real quirk is the ability to tell the future. Hey! Wasn't class 1A supposed to be soooo much better than us?

Y/N: Ok I had enough of this.

Y/N stood up but then Momo put her hand on Y/N shoulders.

Momo: Hey let's calm down besides. He's not worth the effort.

Neito continues to laugh until Itsuka chop him in the neck making him fall.

Itsuka: Sorry about him.

Y/N: Hey Momo isn't your match next?

Momo: Oh yeah that's right.

Y/N: Your up against Fumikage I wish the both of the best of luck.

Y/N smiled as well giving Momo a thumbs up Momo smiled and began to walk off as she got ready for her battle.

Mina: Awww you two are so cute.

Y/N begins to blush.

Y/N: I told you it's not like that!

Mina: *Chuckles* Right.

Y/N just sighs in frustration.

Present Mic: It's time for the fourth match! Offense and defense in one! The dark samurai and his darker shadow! From the hero course Fumikage Tokoyami! Verses the great creator! She was admitted because of recommendations and I think we can all see why. Also from class 1A Momo Yaoyorozu! Y/N was watching intensely as two of his friends were about to fight.

Present Mic: Fourth match begin!

Fumikage: Go Dark Shadow!

Fumikage Immediately summoned dark shadow Momo made a shield to block Dark Shadow's attacks Momo was about to create a weapon but Dark Shadow came back and attacked again Momo blocks the attack but it pushes her back. Dark Shadow attack again Momo loses her shield she makes another one and again Dark Shadow attacks Momo blocks it once more she looks up and sees that Fumikage as stopped attacking she makes a metal poll ready to attack.

Midnight: Yaoyorozu! You're out!

Momo gasp as she looks down at her feet and sees she is outside of the ring.

Midnight: This match goes to Fumikage.

Dark shadow returns in Fumikage body. He then bows to Momo before leaving.

Momo: I lost... I didn't even... Do anything.

Izuku: Fumikage is way too powerful. I can't believe he forced her out of bounds by focusing his attacks on her shield. He obviously had a strategy worked out.

Mashirao: I guess so. Maybe he didn't wanna hurt her. I bet she's really upset about how that went down. I feel bad for her.

Izuku had a face of pity he looked to where Y/N was at since he knows that he made a good bound with her but when he looked where Y/N was at Y/N was already gone.