Chapter 28: Choosing a agency

Y/N was looking through the offers he's gotten but then the most shocking one was Endevor. He was confused. But he could learn a few pointers from him. Especially with his fire. Every since he used his dragon element he could feel all of his elements getting stronger so perhaps he could learn a few fire techniques from him. But it could also be his chance to use his dragon elements as well. He noticed that out off all the elements the dragon elements drains a lot out of him the most because he hasn't got use to it.

Shoto: So do you have an idea of which agency your going to?

Y/N: I'm actually thinking about going to Endeavors.

Shoto's eyes widened.

Shoto: Really?

Y/N: Yeah he surprisingly gave me a offer. You?

Shoto: Same here.

Y/N: Oh nice. It's good to know I'll have company around. Hey Fumikage which agency you going to.

Fumikage: Hawks gave me an offer so I decided to go with him.

Y/N: Oh interesting. I thought you would go with one of the darker heroes.

Fumikage: There's more to me then darkness.

Y/N nervously scratches the back of his head.

Y/N: Right.

Mezo: So which agency you going to.

Y/N: Endevours.

Toru: The number two hero now that's interesting.

Eijiro: Why him.

Y/N: Well ever since I used the dragon element the other ones has gotten stronger and so I'm hoping I can learn a few new fire techniques.

He then sees Momo stare at him for a little bit with a smile but it then fades as she walks off Y/N was again concerned for her. Usual on the first day of school they would have a little bit of small talk but today she didn't talk to him matter of fact every time she look at his direction she look away with a sadden face.

And so through out class it stayed the same Momo would barely talk to Y/N and his concerns only grew more and more finally school was over Y/N looked for Momo but couldn't find her but then finally he sees her.

Y/N: Momo.

Momo stayed silent as Y/N continued to call out her name then finally he ran up towards her and grabs her by the shoulder.

Y/N: Momo stop.

She did as Y/N gets in front of her.

Y/N: Momo what's going on?

Momo: What do you mean?

Y/N: You don't want to talk to me you look away when ever we look at each other and you ignored me when I was calling you. Did... Did I do something.

Momo: What! No of course not.

Y/N: Then why are you ignoring me?

Momo stayed silent for a bit unable to look at Y/N she then looked up at Y/N and to his surprise she had tears in her eyes.

Momo: You were so amazing at the sports festival. You put up such a great fight in all your rounds. I did nothing. I was weak. I couldn't ever hold a candle to you.

Y/N was then saddened hearing Momo speak to herself like this.

Y/N: Momo.

Momo: I'm sorry. I can't do this.

Momo then runs off leaving a sadden Y/N.

Y/N then gets a message from Ashlynn.

Ashlynn
Hey how is everything?