Chapter 21: Ochako's determination

Momo was walking Y/N down the halls and Y/N was taking deep breaths as he started to calm down.

Y/N: Thanks Momo for helping me.

Momo: No problem it's what friends are for.

Y/N: Yeah. Friends... Hey I got this from here Momo.

Momo: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yeah I'll be alright.

Momo looked at Y/N for a bit but then smiled and began to leave. Y/N was still collecting his thoughts but then began walking down the hallway but then he sees Endeavor.

Y/N: Father.

Endeavor: Y/N.

There was an awkward silence between the two but finally Y/N broke the silence.

Y/N: I'm guessing you saw my match.

Endeavor: I have.

Y/N: And?

Endeavor stayed silent for a bit but then spoke.

Endeavor: You did... Fine I guess.

Y/N: *Sighs* That's all you can say. I did fine.

Endeavor: Yes. What more do you want me to say.

Y/N: Oh I don't know. You did good son. I'm proud of you son. But I know I'll never hear that from you. Since I'm not your blood.

Endeavor: Is that what you want. My acknowledgment?

Y/N: No. But it would be great if you said something nice to me for once instead of us just awkwardly starring at each other.

Y/N then walks past him.

Y/N: But like I said. It will most likely never happen because you didn't birth me.

Y/N then stopped and looked behind him a bit.

Y/N: But I wonder. If I was your blood and I had this quirk. Would have you treated me different?

Endeavor looked at Y/N and little shocked by that question then Y/N began to walk off.

Back at the bench everyone saw that Y/N was back and they all smiled.

Hanta: Hey your back.

Denki: Is everything ok you looked like you seen a ghost.

Y/N: Yeah. I'm fine don't worry guys. So did I miss anything?

Mezo: Well you missed the fight between Mina and Yuga and Eijiro and Tetsutetsu. Mina won her match Eijiro and Tetsutetsu got a draw but there going to have a arm wrestling match.

Mashirao: Up next is Ochako versus Katsuki.

Rikido: Not going to lie I'm a little scared for Ochako.

Y/N: Yeah Katsuki is ruthless but if Ochako can just touch him she could get him out of bounds.

Fumikage: But at the same time she'll have to get past Katsuki's explosions.

Tenya and Izuku came back.

Tenya: Oh why hello Y/N your back. Is everything ok?

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine.

Y/N gives a thumbs up and smiles.

Present Mic: Now it's time for the eighth and final battle in the first matches. He was kind of a hot shot in middle school. And just looked at that determined face! From the hero course Katsuki Bakugo. Versus the one I'm personally rooting for also from class 1A Ochako Uraraka!