Chapter 7: The dragon within

Y/N is shocked by the stipulations

comprehending on what he just said.

Y/N: (Thinking) The last person will be expelled? That's a little much!

Aizawa: Like I said I get to run my class however I like. Understand? If you have a problem with it you can head home now.
Ochako tries to argue with Aizawa on how unfair the stipulation are but Aizawa argues back by mentioning how hero work isn't fair either like dealing with natural disasters but Y/N agreed with everything Ochako said.

Y/N: (Thinking) God first day and the stipulations is already high. Talk about intense.

First was the 50 meter dash and he was up against his brother Shoto they both get in positions getting ready to use there quirks.

Robot: Get set.

They hear a gun shot and immediately they use there ice quirks to slide towards the finish line they look at each other then back at the end of the 50 meter race Y/N then jumps off and shoots fire with both of his hands helping him go further then Shoto and making it first.

Aizawa: (Thinking) Hmm they both show impressive display of there quirks. But that Y/N kid. By what I hear he has more then two abilities. He has the power of an Alatreon. So that would mean he would have the thunder and dragon element. If what he says is true I'll need to keep and eye on him the myths say that the creature was able to cause natural disasters. He seem to have control over his Quirk... For now.

Throughout the test Y/N was able to pass them with no difficulty but he could feel the dragon element trying to come but Y/N continues to compress it. Finally it was the ball throw test. Ochako Uraraka was standing in the center of the circle she throws it and the ball continues to go further and further up until there was a bright sparkle in the sky. Aizawa then shows his phone it and had the infinity symbol on it.

Students: Infinity!

Denki: That's insane how is that possible!

Finally it was Izuku. Y/N saw how Izuku was doing and he felt bad for him but he has a feeling that he'll make it. But for some odd reason he felt a strange connection to him. He couldn't figure out why. It was just a strange feeling he had. But he watched closely as Izuku got ready to throw the ball Y/N saw his arm glow with red lines appearing on his arms he throws the ball but then nothing happens as it went a short distance. Everyone was confused.

Izuku: What gives I was just trying to use it just now.

Aizawa: I erased your quirk. The judges for this exam weren't rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school. 

Izuku: You did what to my—

Izuku then gasped realizing who is standing In front of him when he sees the googles.

Izuku: Those googles. I know you! You can look at someone and cancel out their powers. The Eraser Hero. Eraser Head.

Hanta: Eraser? Who's that?

Tsuyu: Ohhh I heard of him. I think he works on the down low.

Everyone was discussing about who Eraser Head was but Y/N stayed quiet watching.

Aizawa: You're not ready. You don't have control over your power. Were you planning to break your bones again? Counting on someone else to save your useless body?

Izuku: No that's not what I was trying to do.

Aizawa then wraps his cloth around Izuku and drags him closer to himself.

Aizawa: It doesn't matter what your intentions are you would be nothing more then a liability in battle. You have the same reckless passion as another overzealous hero I know. One who saved 1,000 people by himself and became a legend. But even with that drive you're worthless if you can only throw a single punch before breaking down. Sorry Izuku. With your power there's no way you can become a hero.