Chapter 11: Voting class rep

Y/N was walking to school but then he hears what almost sound like a stamped.

Reporter: Hey kid wait up!

Y/N turned around and sees the media coming at him really fast. Y/N Is shocked to see them all coming up to him they finally catch up to him and start asking him questions.

Reporter: Can you please tell us what it's like to have All Might teaching you.

Y/N was sweating a lot being overwhelmed by how many of them there was but finally he got an idea.

Y/N: Hey guys look it's All Might!

They all looked at the directions Y/N points at and they all ran towards it Y/N then quickly runs into the school to escape.

In class

Auzawa: Decent work on yesterday combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Katsuki. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss okay?

Katsuki: Yeah whatever.

Aizawa: Izuku. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency huh?

Izuku: Right.

Aizawa: Y/N you also need to control your quirk your fourth one to be specific. When ever you use it you seem to hurt yourself and leave your self open. That's very dangerous especially when your in a big battle with a villain. But if you can control it you can be one of the strongest and most unpredictable heroes this school has to offer.

Y/N looks at Aizawa with determination and nods his head.

Aizawa: Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future.

Students (thinking) Is it another quirk test?!

Aizawa: You all need to pick a class representative.

Students (Thinking) Oh good just normal school stuff.

Everyone except Shoto Y/N and Izuku where telling the class to pick them as class rep.

Tenya: Silence everyone please!

They all look at Tenya.

Tenya: The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!

Students: It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you.

Denki: Is this really the best idea.

Tsuyu: We've only known each other a few days how do we know who we can trust?

Eijiro: Besides everyone'll just vote for themselves.

Y/N: Well it's better then all of us yelling that we want to be class rep.

Tenya: My point exactly. Most people will but that means whoever dose receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job. It's the best way right sir?

Aizawa: Do what you wan just decide before my nap is over.

Everyone voted and so they put there scores on the board.

Izuku 4 votes

Momo 2 votes

Y/N 2 votes.

Izuku: How did I get 4 votes?!