Chapter 30: Hero Killer Stain

Y/N was running on the roof tops headed towards the part of the city that was being destroyed.

Y/N: (I need to get there faster!)

The dragon element starts to glow in Y/N's legs then he jumps as high as he can then uses his fire element to fly towards where the fight is happening and he sees 4 different Nomu and Izuku he then jumps towards the buff purple Nomu and jumps off of it and dose a front flip he then puts his hand out and fires a fire ball at it hitting it in the face making it screech in pain trying to wipe the flames off it's face. He then landed next to Izuku.

Izuku: Y/N? What are you doing here!

Y/N: Well a Nomu scooped me up and tried to eat me but I managed to get out of it's grasp.

Hero 1: Hey you two are in the way go help the civilians.

Y/N & Izuku: Right!

Y/N: I'm going to head to the left.

Izuku: Alright I'll go right.

They then parted there ways. Y/N then sees a Nomu about to attack a family he then makes a ice wave heading towards the Nomu freezing it in place.

Y/N: Go!

They all began to run away Y/N turns around and sees a Nomu about to attack him he grabs both of it's arms then freezes them then shatters both of it's arms and kicks it pushing the Nomu back Y/N got into a fighting position but then a elderly man wearing a yellow cape gloves boots and white hero costume named Gran Torino kicks the Nomu back.

Gran Torino: Get out of here kid!

Y/N: Right!

Y/N then starts to helps the civilians as best as he can. As he continues to help the people in this city he gets a notification on his phone it was from Izuku but there was details of where he was at. But Y/N immediately knew that Izuku must be in trouble and so he took immediate action by trying to figure out where he was.

Y/N: (Where the hell could you have possibly gone? Wait?)

Y/N begins to think about the past events.

Y/N: (There in a alley way and that's where most of Stains attacks happens. Tenya brother was attacked by stain in the alley way. Here at Hosu city) Oh no!

The realization finally hit him and so he starts to run faster trying his best to find the location he then jumps on the roof tops making sure he looked down at the alleyways. Then finally he sees them. Izuku on the ground a pro hero & Tenya as well. Stain walked towards Tenya but then a lightning bolt strikes in front of him.

Stain: What?!

He looks up and sees Y/N heading towards him
With both hands covered in flame he swings 4 punches at him but Stain was able to doge all of his attacks he was about to swing his sword but then Y/N formed some ice to his right arm to block the sword then the fire from his left fist faded away only to be replaced with the dragon element he then punches the hero killer making him go flying hitting a dumpster back first.

Izuku: Y/N!

Y/N: Looks like I made it. I had a feeling you were in trouble since you didn't put much details where you were.

Izuku: Be carful Y/N. He has a very powerful quirk. If he consumes your blood you won't be able to move. So watch out for those blades.

Y/N: (I'm more of a up close person but if I have to use range so be it)

Stained jumped towards Y/N ready to slash him with his sword but Y/N uses the ice to slide back then shoots a huge blast of fire Stain jumps out the way and charges at Y/N but then a lightning bolt strikes stain in the back sending him back down to the ground Stain growls as he runs towards Y/N he grabs his knife and tries to slash Y/N but he moves out the way grabs the blade with his right hand and freezes it then he shatters the blade.