Chapter 4: Tragedy

Toya was outside watching Fuyumi and Y/N playing together and he couldn't help but think about what happened last night between him and Y/N. Y/N giving him that hug and the words he said to him. It kept on echoing in his head.

Natsuo: Toya?

He snaps out of it seeing Natsuo.

Natsuo: You ok man?

Toya: Yeah just. I have a lot to think about.

Natsuo then looks at what Toya is looking at and sees that he's starring at Y/N.

Natsuo: Did you and Y/N get into a argument?

Toya: What no it's like I said. I have a lot to think about. Like why do I exist if i can't be what my father use to think I could be. And what I did to Shoto when he was just a baby. I tried to hurt him when he did nothing wrong and I use to be jealous of Y/N quirk and I outcasted him because he was adopted but. He loves me so much and I realized how come father doesn't love us like Y/N Dose. There's just a lot of questions and regrets that have been in my head all day.

Natsuo: Hey man that's just part of life. Making decisions that we regret but in the end we learn from them to make better decisions and improve ourselves and base on what I'm hearing. You have improved a lot. A lot better then father.

Natsuo then looks at Y/N.

Natsuo: But we need more people like Y/N. I think we can both agree that Y/N brings a light in all of us. He might not have our blood but he is my little brother. And nothing will change that.

Toya Chuckles before looking at Y/N.

Toya: Yeah.

Toys looked at his hand then looks at his hand and clinch's it with determination. Not only to live up to his father's dreams but to also be a good role model to Y/N. Y/N slipped and begins to laugh it off with his sister but unknowing to anyone there smiles and laughter would soon turn to sadness.

Days later Y/N was reading a book about Alatreon interested in the creature he learned many things about it. Especially knowing that he's a specific dragon there are three Black dragons Alatreon being one of them but it is also known for being an Elder dragon. Then he is interrupted by Natsuo opening his door.

Natsuo: Hey have you seen Toya.

Y/N: No. Did you ask our siblings.

Natsuo: Yeah they said they haven't seen him either.

Y/N: Huh. Strange.

Natsuo: Yeah. I'll continue looking for him.

He then walks out the room Y/N continues to read his book when he feels a tap on his shoulder he turns around to see Toya.

Y/N: Ahh! Toya?! Where have you been?

Toya: Oh I've been at the spot where I usually train.

Y/N: Toya.

Toya: I know I know but I promise you that I won't go overbored. But hey want to see something.

Toya holds out his hand and in the middle of his palm was a blue little flame Y/N was amazed by it he touched it and it burnt his finger a little bit.

Y/N: Wow that's so cool!

Toya: I know right.

Y/N eyes started to sparkled with amazement.

Y/N: Whoa. It's so cool.

Toya smiled seeing Y/N reaction.

Toya: Hey want to come to where I train.