Chapter 24: Unleash your ture power

It was almost time for Y/N match and he was sitting near the tree in the shade as he was thinking what to do.  He still wasn't confident in using his dragon element and he didn't want to ruin the festival but after watching his brother battle with Izuku. He felt as if he shouldn't neglect his power either.

Y/N: *Sighs* I... I don't know what to do. I don't want to use my dragon element but... I don't want to go out of control.

He then looks at his hand.

Y/N: I wish I could talk to you... Mother.

Flashback

Y/N ran towards his mother with a drawing.

Y/N: Mommy mommy look.

Rei looks at Y/N and sees a drawing she smiles and takes it to get a good look at it.

Rei: Aww that's so adorable.

It's a drawing of him Shoto & Enji being super heroes and Rei Watching from afar.

Rei: So you want to be a hero?

Y/N: Yeah and make you and all of our family proud.

Rei then puts her hand on his cheek and rub his cheek.

Rei: You already have. But just remember to always be yourself.

The flashback ends as the memory of his mother made him smile but then faded away as he also remembered that he is the only family member that was not allowed to see her because he couldn't control the dragon element. He sighs as he gets up and walks back to the stadium getting ready to face Katsuki.

At the Todoroki Abode both siblings where smiling.

Fuyumi: Wow this is amazing our little brothers are doing so well!

Natsuo: Yeah there doing great. I can't believe Shoto used his fire. It seems like he finally got over his past. If Shoto can use his fire. Then do you think—

Fuyumi: I don't know. But I would really like to see him use it.

At a unknown location Tormura was watching the tournament through a computer screen as he starts scratching his neck.

Tormura: Master what's so special about this Y/N brat? He's just your normal average powerful student.

???: Ahhh but that's the thing he's very special. He has something that would make him a very useful Ally.

Finally it was time for Katsuki and Y/N to fight they both stood in front of each other as Present Mic announced both of them.

Katsuki: Hey remember what I asked you. Don't hold back against me. I want everyone to know I beat you at your very best.

Present Mic: Alright with that being said let the final semi round begin!

Y/N shoots a thunder bolt at Katsuki with each shot he dodges it he jumps at Y/N ready to hit him with an explosion but didn't realize Y/N set up a trap as a thunderbolt came down from the sky and hit Katsuki down to the ground Y/N then charges at Katsuki with his fist covered and fire then punches Katsuki in the face as he goes flying Y/N makes a ice wall behind Katsuki as he hits hid back into the wall Katsuki looks up and sees a fire ball coming towards him he dodges out the way but then gets punched in the side he goes flying but then is able to stop himself he touches the side of the body Y/N punched but then feels the static he then chuckles.

Katsuki: You've got in some nice hits in. But let's see if you can take one!

Katsuki then fires a huge explosion at Y/N. He didn't have enough time to make a ice wall so all he could do is cover his face and take the explosion he gets hit and there was some smoke everyone waited to see what happened to Y/N. Then there was a sound a sound of something rushing at him Then from out of the smoke was a huge wave of Ice coming at him Katsuki jumped up into the air and started to fly up in the air then he realizes that the ice is pointing up then Y/N slides up the ice and jumps towards Katsuki. Katsuki then fires an explosion and Y/N goes flying into the ice shattering it and a bunch of ice goes flying but then a fire ball is shot towards Katsuki. Katsuki guards himself but then gets hit by Y/N fire ball Katsuki then falls from the smoke Katsuki's was in he landed covered in burns and bruises but was still able to fight Y/N ran towards him with his fist engulfed in flames Katsuki hands caused miniature explosions then both Y/N flaming fist and Katsuki's explosion collided causing a huge explosion Katsuki jumped back but then jumping towards him out of the smoke was Y/N he tried to punches Katsuki but he dodges out the way then blasted him with an explosion to the chest Y/N retaliates by kneeing him in the stomach that is engulfed with electricity he then headbutts him in the noise making Katsuki stumble back Y/N then leans his right arm back his veins turning Orange then he throws his arm forward firing a huge blast of fire which Katsuki retaliates with a huge blast of his own and they both have a beam struggle. But then Katsuki wins the beam struggle as the explosion comes towards Y/N. Y/N again takes the full blast of Katsuki's explosion then the smoke clears to reveal Y/N badly damaged covered in bruises and dirt.