Chapter 3: Brotherly bounding

Ok so before this story starts I want to give a big shout out to @SoraStrife97 after I announce the discontinuation of power of aura he had some really kind words and it was very sweet and awesome so I wanted to give that man a shout out but anyways back to the story

It was the morning and Toya was the first one to be up in the morning he wakes up and yawns as he walks out of the room he sees flame ice and electricity shoot out from the forest near them. He goes to investigate when he gets there he sees Y/N training with his quirk he breaths heavily as he falls on one knee.

Toya: Y/N?

Y/N turns around to see Toya.

Y/N: Oh hey Toya what brings you here?

Toya: Well I couldn't help but noticed all the ice lightning and Fire in the forest.

Y/N then looks at the forest and sees the huge chunk of ice burnet stains on the ground and some of of the trees are on fire.

Y/N: Oh yeah. I might have went a little overboard.

Toya: So are you training?

Y/N: Yeah. I'm trying to get better with these abilities. Each time I use the abilities I can feel them draining me. The more I use it the more tired I get I'm training my body to adapt to it so when I use my quirk I won't get tired easily.

Toya: That's good to hear.

Toya then thinks about the times his father use to train him.

Toya: Hey Y/N.

Y/N turns to look as his brother.

Toya: You believe that I can be a hero one day right?

Y/N was about to say yes but then he remembers the conversation his mother and father had about his quirk. About how each time he uses it he hurts himself and could end up getting himself killed.

Y/N: I... I don't know.

Toya: What?

Y/N: Your strong no question about it. It's just... You hurt yourself every time you use it. And I'm just worr—

As Y/N was about to grab his hand Toya slaps his hand away and his eyes where darkened.

Toya: I... I thought you would be different Y/N. But it seems like. Your just like the rest. You underestimate me. I'll show you. I'll show you all. And I will for fill father's dream.

Y/N: Toya wait!

But it was too late as Toya walks away from a very sad Y/N. But Y/N face changes to determination as he continues his training of fire ice and lightning.

After finishing his training he ate breakfast with his siblings well except for Toya he was missing he assumed he was still angry at him but as he was eating he remembered his recent dream he had with the strange dragon in it. He didn't know why but he felt like that dragon existed some how so he turned to the person who would most likely know.

Y/N: Uhh Fuyumi.

Fuyumi: Yes?

Y/N: Do you have any books that talk about mythical dragons?

Fuyumi: I do. Why do you ask?

Y/N: Well last night I had a strange dream and I saw this dragon that had black scales and two huge horns on it's head.

Fuyumi: Hmm alright after breakfast let's go to my room and check if you'll see any dragon that looked familiar in your dream.

Y/N: Yay!
Fuyumi Chuckle's.