Chapter 13: Rage of the dragon

Y/N: Hey Thirteen shouldn't have the alarms gone off?

Momo: That's a good question why haven't they gone off?

Thirteen: I'm.... I'm not sure.

Shoto: Is the entire campus under attack or is this there only target? Either way if the alarm systems aren't being triggered one of the villains must have a quirk that mask there presence here. They carefully choose this isolated facility as an entry point at the time when class was being taught. They're fools for tress passing here. But they planed this out carefully.

Y/N: So they must have some type of plan to go through all this trouble?

Shoto: Correct. But what is that plan.

Aizawa: Thirteen get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually if they got the ability to block our main sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Denki try using your Quirk to contact the school.

Denki: Yes sir.

Aizawa says a few more things but then he runs towards the group off villains and begins to fight them off and the class begins to run towards the door but then a black purple smoke appears out of no where making everyone stop in there tracks.

???: There's no escape. It's a pleasure to meet you we are the league of villains. I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves to this haven of justice to say hello. And besides isn't this a fitting place for All Might the symbol of peace to take his last breath. I believed he was supposed to be here today. And yet I see no sign of him. There must of been some sort of change of plans we could not foreseen. Ah well in the end it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play.

Y/N was trying to think what he meant but then he sees Eijiro & Katsuki jumping at the smoke villain.

Y/N: No wait!

Eijiro hardens his arm and punches at the villain the Katsuki fallows up with an explosion. They both land on the ground as smoke surrounds them.

Eijiro: Did you think we would just stand there and let you tear this place to shreds?

???: You live up to your schools reputation.

The smoke clears to reveal that the villain was still up with even a scratch.

???: But you should be more careful children. Otherwise someone might get hurt.

Thirteen: You two get out of the way right now!

???: I'll scatter you across this facility to meey my comrades and your deaths!

The smoke villain then started to surround everyone with his smoke there was a small gust of wind everyone had to cover them selves from then in a blink of an eye Y/N could see he's in the sky then he begins to fall.

Y/N: Ohhhh shiiiiiii!

Y/N then lands on his feet he looks at his surroundings and sees that he's in a area that looks like a result of an landslide.

Y/N: Where the hell.

Then Y/N hears a villain screaming he looks up and sees a villain jumping towards him.

Villain 1: Nothing personal kid but you got to die! Raaaaa!

Y/N then makes some ice appear from the ground and hits the villain in the stomach sending him flying.

Y/N: Geez next time you want to sneak attack someone don't yell at the top of your lungs.

Then Y/N starts to realize he's surrounded by a group of villains.